• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

clontaago

First Grader
I did something really stupid last night and am looking for serious advice. Every week at trivia we get the chance to skull a jug with "something" tipped into it.

Last night it was a 50gm jar of Nescafe. A mate of mine and I just measured it and it works out to be about 25 cups of coffee. I dont feel real crash hot at the moment and have been drinking heaps of water, is there anything else I can do?

Thanks Fro. Scotty the bar manager came up and threw me two sachets of suger last night and says "Thought you might need these", bastard. I am running on about 3 hours sleep and my guts are churning.

drink lots of water, caffeine is a diuretic, keep flushing your kidneys out.

spewing your hole out wouldnt hurt either, although its probably been too long for that to be of much benefit.

you didnt mention you got free personal training out of it with a hot female trainer...

you mustn't get to many questions right??

I once had to skull a schooner of beer with 6 jalupeno's in it..... i threw my guts up after...

but the respect :dance: 8)

hahaa

that can not be good for your health mate!

what i meant to say. is that that much coffee will do you damage. If this were the US you could sue!

If I were you I would go home drink a crap load of laxative and "rinse" out your insides. You are best to just keep up the water intake and keep pissing it out. Failing that try and sleep it off.....boom tish

Dan its my own stupid fault. Mark and Scotty both said are you sure, we arent taking any responsibilty, and I was warned by two nurses not to do it. They were sweet though, one kept coming up and checking my pulse and stuff. I just had lunch and feel a lot better. I think it may have turned me off coffee for good though.

I can now add coffee to:

Bean Curd
Sweet Chilli Gherkins
Fetta Cheese
Braised Eel

And I'm sure I have forgotten a few others that I have done.

Hey PJ, you missed out last night. There was a dead heat for first place, Mark made two people drop their pants, one was a sensational bird.

Dan its my own stupid fault. Mark and Scotty both said are you sure, we arent taking any responsibilty, and I was warned by two nurses not to do it. They were sweet though, one kept coming up and checking my pulse and stuff. I just had lunch and feel a lot better. I think it may have turned me off coffee for good though.

I can now add coffee to:

Bean Curd
Sweet Chilli Gherkins
Fetta Cheese
Braised Eel

And I'm sure I have forgotten a few others that I have done.

Hey PJ, you missed out last night. There was a dead heat for first place, Mark made two people drop their pants, one was a sensational bird.

fcuk it- last night I went to it was just that bird who skulled the Whiskers ....and she was ordinary!

there is heaps but as far as I know Doug has done them all......

I'm fast running out. I tell you what I am within a ****ing whisker of resigning today. I had enough of the cnuts I work with.

come back to Sydney though I cant party with you every weekend, Linda and I will have you over for arcade competitions and beer

Maybe in the future mate but I would have to say that I am settled in Melb for a while to come yet. Have a couple of things on the go atm so will probably look for work down here. Thought briefly about moving back but just too much effort involved!! Have to move all my crap, find work, find somewhere to live, find a woman....

Maybe in the future mate but I would have to say that I am settled in Melb for a while to come yet. Have a couple of things on the go atm so will probably look for work down here. Thought briefly about moving back but just too much effort involved!! Have to move all my crap, find work, find somewhere to live, find a woman....

This are the same reason i haven't packed up and moved to sydney or melbourne... i am up in brissie but wanna give goin interstate a shot for a while... but dunno bout finding work and a place and stuff

Nutz: why would you want to leave the beauty that is South Bank Beach? :)

Whenever I think of things to do in Melbourne, I always try and remember the spoof song that The Late Show did of Things of Stone and Wood's "Happy Birthday Helen".

It was called something like "Just Another Melbourne Cliche" and was an absolute cracker!

Well, after a good night sleep and some TLC I am back in the land of the living. I have not touched a coffee today and dont intend to either!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4