Strone i am calling you out

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Who exactly should be our coach then? Unless your eyes are painted on its very clear what a great job Barrett is doing with a team that has not been playing together for years like many other clubs lineups. Its amazing just how quickly he has them playing well together.

He should never have been signed

Clearly should have been

Apart from throwing out the occasional smart ass remark, i have generally kept out of the back and forth between the supporters and the haters, however after all the drama that has unfolded in this forum throughout the week i felt like it was time to put all the facts in front of the main antagonist and allow him the opportunity to make a logical case of his own and prove to us that he is not in fact a troll. Because everything i have seen him post about baz and the coaching staff thus far has been unsubstantiated and very troll-like.
strone is the king troll! good on you for making this article I'm sure @Wombat Legacy would agree. I offered him the same facts you did he could not substantiate a response. then he just rated everything I said as troll.
nice thread but even better is how good manly is going ! Stat leaders in all key categories. Thank you Barrett

As for our colleague Strone he's entitled to his opinion the same as anyone is entitled to disagree.
Personally I like reading his posts, whether I agree or not, he calls it as he sees it and sure as hell isn't full of Prozac like some, but that's their business as well.[/QUOTE]
calls it how he sees it... he's been mocking our team all year he's the king troll all he says is how crap Barrett is and you like this? I think your another in that special majority I spoke of earlier in the week

strone is the king troll! good on you for making this article I'm sure @Wombat Legacy would agree. I offered him the same facts you did he could not substantiate a response. then he just rated everything I said as troll.
nice thread but even better is how good manly is going ! Stat leaders in all key categories. Thank you Barrett

He does love giving a troll rating

As for our colleague Strone he's entitled to his opinion the same as anyone is entitled to disagree.
Personally I like reading his posts, whether I agree or not, he calls it as he sees it and sure as hell isn't full of Prozac like some, but that's their business as well.
calls it how he sees it... he's been mocking our team all year he's the king troll all he says is how crap Barrett is and you like this? I think your another in that special majority I spoke of earlier in the week[/QUOTE]
I don't support him or anyone else.
There's plenty of people on this site that I agree or don't agree with, but doesn't mean I don't find how they say things entertaining.
That's the concept.
Maybe your not used to it yet.
As for what category you think I fit into I don't give a f*ck.

Mate I agree with all your points. BUT this thread is actually feeding the poster formerly known as XXXXX's ego and delusions. I wont ignore XXXXX but I will also no longer acknowledge, buy into or feed the "special" rants of a dud troll.

Seriously lay off @strone33 .if you take the time to work it out it is 33 Enorst backwards and everyone knows that means 3 as in three blind mice and 3 as in three amigos. Which translates to friends who are blinded. Enorst is short hand for enormous T.

So for those slow on the uptake it means 'all true friends of this team are blinded by the enormousness of their Team.'

There's plenty of people on this site that I agree or don't agree with, but doesn't mean I don't find how they say things entertaining.
That's the concept.
As for what category you think I fit into I don't give a f*ck.[/QUOTE]
hahahahaha bit upset there darl

That's the concept.
As for what category you think I fit into I don't give a f*ck.
hahahahaha bit upset there darl[/QUOTE]
Gee that's a killer comeback.......
Have a look at how @strone33 has got your frilly nickers in a knot.

Darl.

No troll here buddy boy

As I said we are going well which is great

I just don't like Barrett as a coach and don't think he should be a Manly coach
As a previous poster of anti Baz rhetoric I have seen the error of my ways and softened my stance on the man, I'm liking the current form and also the comments from the players, he seems to have the entire team projecting harmony on and off the field, there's a hint of Manly teams of old, playing for each other not just with each other, we may not climb to the top of the hill this year but from what I'm seeing it won't be long so how about coming on board the Manly express and embracing the new Manly, this is the best I've felt about the whole Manly experience in three years.

It's great that the team has played well for the past couple of weeks but let's not get too far ahead of ourselves. We are only 5 W 4 L, still a long road ahead and plenty of quality teams to play. Playing Brisbane in Brisbane in 2 weeks time will be a real litmus test.

Well said

Agree 100 percent

It's great that the team has played well for the past couple of weeks but let's not get too far ahead of ourselves. We are only 5 W 4 L, still a long road ahead and plenty of quality teams to play. Playing Brisbane in Brisbane in 2 weeks time will be a real litmus test.

Beating Brisbane in Brisbane has always been a test for us. Last year we were thrashed and ended up 4 W 6 L after the corresponding round. But as long as we keep winning "away" (technically a home game) it could well be a season defining result. Manly by plenty.

Beating Brisbane in Brisbane has always been a test for us. Last year we were thrashed and ended up 4 W 6 L after the corresponding round. But as long as we keep winning "away" (technically a home game) it could well be a season defining result. Manly by plenty.

Beating Brisbane in Brisbane will be XXXXing sweet. It always is. (last time it happened I think was Round 1 2013)

Last edited:
Mate I agree with all your points. BUT this thread is actually feeding the poster formerly known as XXXXX's ego and delusions. I wont ignore XXXXX but I will also no longer acknowledge, buy into or feed the "special" rants of a dud troll.

Love you too

Hope you are having a good weekend

• 🏆
Reactions: Ned

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4