String Theory

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
MB the multi dimension theory is here - as stated for every outcome there is a new dimension. Hence by me writing this reply there is an infinate number of other dimensions created where i write a diferent reply and one for no reply

exactly Fluffy.

MB because we are currently on the same worldline. There is a you who isnt here, a you who is typing something differemt, even one where you are the one typing what I am now.

Its infinite. But you are exactly the same worldline as me therefore our paths will always come from the same source of information as oppossed to something else.

The concept is easy to grasp just mind boggling to actually fathom

exactly Fluffy.

MB because we are currently on the same worldline. There is a you who isnt here, a you who is typing something differemt, even one where you are the one typing what I am now.

Its infinite. But you are exactly the same worldline as me therefore our paths will always come from the same source of information as oppossed to something else.

The concept is easy to grasp just mind boggling to actually fathom
All true. Which is why it is not impossible that a cosmic entity could have an interest in each individual. 8)

Then how are we to be judged according to your beliefs

Also how does this actually effect our ultimate judgement ?

Because on another world line there is a version of me arguing for god and believing in a god and there is a version of you arguingmy point.

Therefore everyones ultimate judgement depends on the choices they make with the situations presented them, this would then lend to the fact that we are all equal and will always end up equal.
The only thing here is chance, we can only make judgements from the decisions we are faced with, therefore if a God is in control or the choices that are put in front of me he has already chosen my path and my ultimate fate.

What happens to free will then?

Well what happens to free will if I decide to shoot someone and the cosmic entity turns it into a feather?

Is shooting someone based on free will or not?

You ask how we are to be judged. We have all been judged and found to be short of perfection. Is anyone prepared to dispute that?

yes but you have mentioned many times that we will be jdged and allowed into heaven or not.

Well if you say that string theory it blows your judgement theory out of the water.

It says we have been judged already because our life will be judged on our choices. It then says that if there is a god and he controls the choices we have to make we are then pre-ordained to our destiny.

Think about it, for every choice in our life there are infinite other versions of us making a different choice and stemming a new universe or junction at each one, which means in some worldlines matabele you could be a muslim extremist. then when you narrow it all out into 1 singular life time all these choices stack up to whether we are ultimately doomed or saved.

it should level out accross the infinite worldlines to a fairly neat average that "god" has put us into.

Does it not scare you to think your not in control of your life?

This I will ponder for some time.

I am with you to the point "for every choice of our lives". Beyond that I'm not sure I would agree or disagree.

I suppose a question to ask is, if that is your world view, do you believe that there is a finite entity? In other words a suppository of restored memories that becomes the dominant entity along the map of life?

not really.

Its one that will bake your noodle for a while. All things being equal at the end of he day either you go to heaven or you go to hell, every choice you make there is a you who makes a different one, good and bad. So the choices ou have to make are the only things that can determine your ultimate salvation.

For mine, I dont thnk there is a finite, I could be the finite for all i know.
However Each world line is entirely seperate, therefore each may reach its own conclusion. But I believe if there is a god then eventually I will face him and be weighed upon the sum of my worldlines.

Thats If I even believe in world lines :D

Umm just opening up a few theories for you that you may not have had before

He is right mata,

you couldnt believe in string theory and your religous ways at the same time without contradiction. Which im sure with your faith you will choose not to believe in string theory, which is fine.

pretty simple really when you think about it that way

I actually have no problem with the "theory" of a flow chart of life choices. For I certainly do NOT believe that there is a Blue print upon which we are destined to tread and, should we deviate from that, we're cactus.

So I'm with you on that one.

However, what I would like to know (genuine question) is, given this theory, how do you explain what you "feel" now. In other words, whilst there may be other permutations of yourself, there does seem to be one entity of which you are conscious all of the time and which seems to travel in a continium.

Hypothetically, does that consciousness not have a higher importance? Or is that relative?

relative in what way.

There is another me with an entire other consciousness, in the end though we just all boil down to the one.

Read johntitor.com it will alter your perception I think

relative in what way.

There is another me with an entire other consciousness, in the end though we just all boil down to the one.

Read johntitor.com it will alter your perception I think

So does all this mean that there is another me who understands all of this?

Basically what he said, there are infinate other consciousnesses all marginally different from the next

Volley absolutely, there is even another you who posted that and im the one asking whether there is anothe rme who understands it.

Mind blowing huh?

There is even one where I spell everything correctly and make less typing errors

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4