Straw Poll - Do you want Hoppa sacked?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
I'm not putting this to a poll as it allows for multiple posts and is anonymous.

I also want people to put names next to their convictions.

Enter "Yes" if you want him sacked.
"No" if you want him retained.

Yes.

He has left us with 12 men too many times.

Its just lucky this time that the sharks were off and we were on.

It time to go Hoppa!! !BDH! The club should sack him b4 he fronts the judiciary which is on Tuesday at the request of the club.

Yes - The club can't keep having it's name dragged through the mud because of one player.

He is a very good player that does a lot of work for our team and we are a better side when he is out there playing. It does also leave our backs with even less depth, which we are starting to notice as we struggle to cover because of injuries. But he has just become more hassle then a help. Manly are starting to cop a lot of sh!t for keeping him in the game and it cant be doing anything for further sposorship interests, or our image as a club. I don't think the hit was intentional (well he wanted to belt him but not like that) but he has had a million chances, so its time to go Hoppa.

I was thinking the same thing.

I was tempted to register and join the fun on that - since i have never studies statistics or any other form of mathematics

Yes
He is giving Manly a bad name.
All the press has been about Hoppa rather than the fact Manly is coming number 2 on the table.
Let Manly be in the press for the right reasons..Winning!
I have nothing aginst him personally, I just want Manly to be hated for the right reasons!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4