Game Day: Storm v Manly [Round 19, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Israel+Folau+2008+NRL+Grand+Final+Sea+Eagles+ee_vwK3Zcqul.jpg
You will go to hell with or the gays, thieves, fornicators, adultors, masturbators and how ever else he mentioned in that insta post :)

****ing Telstra pick the one weekend I’m in a decent spot for internet to upgrade the Derby tower, I’ve gone from 2 bars of 4G to 2 bars of 3G , it’s taken me 3 hours to try and post even this message!!

Wish me luck, but at least I’ll be watching the game!

You will go to hell with or the gays, thieves, fornicators, adultors, masturbators and how ever else he mentioned in that insta post :)

He also forgot to mention those that judge others also go to hell . He was not exempt either

Romans 2:1
You therefore have no excuse, you who pass judgment on another. For on whatever grounds you judge the other, you are condemning yourself, because you who pass judgment do the same things.

Love your your @Cameron . The power of free speech !!!

4G back again after half a day of nothing, who knows I might even be contributing in the game day thread after all.

****ing outback Australia , it’s the wild Wild West out here.

He also forgot to mention those that judge others also go to hell . He was not exempt either

Romans 2:1
You therefore have no excuse, you who pass judgment on another. For on whatever grounds you judge the other, you are condemning yourself, because you who pass judgment do the same things.

Love your your @Cameron . The power of free speech !!!
He will surely go to hell for the 5 manly tries scored down his side on grand final day.

My favourite was the 1 scored by kite after matai turned right and wrong footed Izzy. The previous few times matai had gone left trying to get outside him. A classic set up

I don't know how we expect to beat the no 1 team in their homeground tonight. As long as we're competing and don't get blown off the field, I'll be happy with that.

Agree a very very hard ask, especially given the rails run always given to Scam Smith.

If we can be within 8 at the end I’ll be super proud.

Tonight's game will be simple.

If Melbourne are allowed to get away with slowing down the ruck with their usual Wrestlemania tactics, which sadly we know they will, it'll be a tough game to win.

But I think we can do it. Melbourne may be two games ahead of the rest of the competition, but they haven't been overpowering, they've really only just been getting by. I think we have the strike power with DCE, Turbo, Fainu and Walker to beat them.

The arseclowns with whistles will be outraged at the attack by Max on one of their own. They'll be out for revenge. Scum400 x 22.

There’s no favours for us tonight of course but I’m more worried about the other nrl favs in Newcastle next week.

I’m assuming a 9-4 penalty count next week (2 to us in the last 2 mins) and a possible Newcastle win as the nrl need the crowd numbers in the semi’s.

I used to enjoy (since 1980) going to the games but the last few years have shown a complete biased to certain teams and I’m actually scared to go to games now to see the biased first hand. What the warriors copped today was Manly like and a disgrace.

It’s all about corporate support, bums on seats and tv numbers....not a fair competition.

I actually enjoy watching the AFL more these days.....I thought I’d die before I’d ever say that in the past :lipssealed:

There’s no favours for us tonight of course but I’m more worried about the other nrl favs in Newcastle next week.

I’m assuming a 9-4 penalty count next week (2 to us in the last 2 mins) and a possible Newcastle win as the nrl need the crowd numbers in the semi’s.

I used to enjoy (since 1980) going to the games but the last few years have shown a complete biased to certain teams and I’m actually scared to go to games now to see the biased first hand. What the warriors copped today was Manly like and a disgrace.

It’s all about corporate support, bums on seats and tv numbers....not a fair competition.

I actually enjoy watching the AFL more these days.....I thought I’d die before I’d ever say that in the past :lipssealed:

I feel your pain , it’s not the game it used to be!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8