Post-Game Discussion Storm v Manly [Round 17, 2023]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Game Information

Storm
Vs
Sea Eagles
24 AAMI Park
24 Jun 2023 19:35
80:00 minute

Match Stats

Not saying they played poorly but if the answer is woods and harper we have a rubbish squad. 2023 they should be nowhere near an nrl squad.

Sad how bad we are an 18 point loss feels like a win. Bo confidence in seibold he talks a good game but seems out of his depth.

What good player would join us?

Buckle up I fear worse to come.

Not saying they played poorly but if the answer is woods and harper we have a rubbish squad. 2023 they should be nowhere near an nrl squad.

Sad how bad we are an 18 point loss feels like a win. Bo confidence in seibold he talks a good game but seems out of his depth.

What good player would join us?

Buckle up I fear worse to come.
Good to see the default blame switch is still on Harper. Did you actually watch the game?

I’m still waiting for somebody to comfort me with a semi-believable reason how Pezet outplayed our megastar, Shyster???

Anyone get the feeling all the hype around Schuster was all due to Turbo. Whenever he's not there Schuster has provided zero.

Just like the Eels last week. we are slow, and lack any kind of cohesion. I think the cheat Flannagan is playing games with Spoony. Can you imagine Bellamy keeping him as an assistant with everything going on?
The truth is Bellamy wouldn’t even notice he was there… insignificant.

Agree. Schuster is a shyster. Ive seen nothing at all from him this year. He does nothing to benefit the team. He’s a myth. Koula is also having a very poor season. He needs to be dropped and Harper given another crack. This team overall looks bog average. Nothing threatening about us at all. We might win a few here and there but the idea of us winning a premiership is LIGHTYEARS off into the distance. This is already the worst period of supportibg manly I’ve ever experienced in 50 years and there’s no end in sight. I’ll keep supporting forever but this is SERIOUSLY depressing. 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
The sad truth is that I felt more optimistic under Baz in the Headlights, than what I do now.

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10