Pre-Game Storm v Manly [Round 12, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

28 8
AAMI Park
26 May 2022 07:50 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
It might just be me but seeing the players use their media obligations to rip into the referees seems pretty idiotic.

Leave that to the coach to say it and wear the (potential) consequences.
Not sure mate….shows that they’re galvanised & on the same wavelength. Kinda feel there could be fireworks tomorrow night!

f517afb45fe7903968dafc2a72619980.jpeg.jpg

Cheats, always are and always will be grubs

I hate the storm and all they stand for.

Rip in boys tomorrow night

Last edited:
The original dysfunctional disjointed pie eater will be there cheering on his old team tomorrow night. That's nice of him. I thought he would be supporting his rabbits since they are going crap.

I am expecting a win. Could be one of those ugly grinding games but could be just what we need. Strong gritty defence and up tempo yardage

I do t mind positivity, but you are basing your expectation on the type of performance that we haven’t shown this year and seldom did last year. Against the second best team in the comp.

There is no evidence we have that style in us, nor is their evidence we are coached to play like that.

Best side available I guess. though I congratulated Taufua on his return, I thought it would be good to get young Weekes in their for the experience. Also hope Burbo is back so. He showed a lot of toughness in that last game he played, virtually on one leg, injured for most of the match yet kept his opposite number quiet.

This is a crucial game so I'm going to do everything I can to help by tipping Melbourne.

They will struggle to carry me.

Bully must be injured considering he's not even been shifted down to 18th or 19th man. Shame, I really think he just needs more time in that middle rotation. KDL been killing it so much deserved FG appearance.

And Kaeo Weekes hanging out at 18th man gives me hope that there might be a late backline change. DCE's presser today kinda implied that Jorge might not play. The Weekes dream is ALIVE!

Bully must be injured considering he's not even been shifted down to 18th or 19th man. Shame, I really think he just needs more time in that middle rotation. KDL been killing it so much deserved FG appearance.

And Kaeo Weekes hanging out at 18th man gives me hope that there might be a late backline change. DCE's presser today kinda implied that Jorge might not play. The Weekes dream is ALIVE!
Was gonna say that about KDL he’s been making big metres and spending plenty of time on field for Blacktown. Defensively he’s not going to let you down, the prop rotation looks light on though that’s for sure.

Weekes to fb, Reubs to the wing, Jorge drops out? This might make a bit of sense and Des smokescreen to keep Weekes out of the limelight. Hoping this is the case, as am not sure where else Weekes would slot in.

Weekes to fb, Reubs to the wing, Jorge drops out? This might make a bit of sense and Des smokescreen to keep Weekes out of the limelight. Hoping this is the case, as am not sure where else Weekes would slot in.

Love it mate.

does anyone know if tuitavake is fast. With bull dropping out, we don’t have a very fast pack. And De Luis for Bully definitely isn’t a like for like replacement speed wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10