Pre-Game Storm v Manly [Finals 1, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

40 12
Sunshine Coast Stadium
10 Sep 2021 07:50 PM

Team Lists

Manly Warringah Sea Eagles Coach Des Hasler has named his team to play the Melbourne Storm at Sunshine Coast Stadium on Friday, September 10, in Week One of the Telstra Premiership Finals at 7.50pm.

1 Tom Trbojevic

2 Jason Saab

3 Brad Parker

4 Morgan Harper

5 Reuben Garrick

6 Kieran Foran

7 Daly Cherry-Evans (c)

8 Josh Aloiai

9 Lachlan Croker

10 Martin Taupau

11 Haumole Olakau’atu

12 Josh Schuster

13 Jake Trbojevic

Interchange

14 Dylan Walker

15 Karl Lawton

16 Sean Keppie

17 Taniela Paseka

18 Toafofoa Sipley

19 Moses Suli

20 Curtis Sironen

21 Tevita Funa

JAC not named at all in storm squad

Toff out tank keepie Lawton walker bench

Josh A back starting with Marty.

Manly Warringah Sea Eagles Coach Des Hasler has named his team to play the Melbourne Storm at Sunshine Coast Stadium on Friday, September 10, in Week One of the Telstra Premiership Finals at 7.50pm.

1 Tom Trbojevic

2 Jason Saab

3 Brad Parker

4 Morgan Harper

5 Reuben Garrick

6 Kieran Foran

7 Daly Cherry-Evans (c)

8 Josh Aloiai

9 Lachlan Croker

10 Martin Taupau

11 Haumole Olakau’atu

12 Josh Schuster

13 Jake Trbojevic

Interchange

14 Dylan Walker

15 Karl Lawton

16 Sean Keppie

17 Taniela Paseka

18 Toafofoa Sipley

19 Moses Suli

20 Curtis Sironen

21 Tevita Funa

I don’t think we could put a better side on the paddock.

In previous seasons you may have had one more big bopper on the bench but what we are doing seems to be working in the modern game , so perfect I’d say !!

Unbelievable how the value of real estate is going here in SEQ.

I had a real estate agent knock on my door yesterday asking if I was interested in selling ( I’m not) and said he had buyers desperate for houses in our area.

The price he reckons he could get is probably $100k up from 12 months ago , and almost $300k more than we paid for it 5 years ago.
They're buying places on photos only online around Burleigh. Our house valuation is up by 30 - 40% in 12 months.

They're buying places on photos only online around Burleigh. Our house valuation is up by 30 - 40% in 12 months.
The trouble is you sell and you are buggered in finding somewhere else to live.

Be a good time for me to downsize to a lifestyle village but I’m not ready for that just yet !!

Can't remember for ages the last time we were full strength coming into a finals series.

Going to be a cracking game and having JAC out for the storm is a big out and gives us a huge chance.

We must play hard and fast and take any opportunities we get and respect possession.

Real estate prices have gone up everywhere .

Covid has stopped everything accept real estate prices

How are the young generation going to afford to buy a home ?

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10