Storm put 14 on field

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Storm could have beaten the roosters with only 10 men on the field the way they played
No Smith , No Munster No worries . A poetry in motion clinical display from a squad of player who do their job on a consistent basis.

An NRL spokesperson told the Herald the incident would be reviewed on Monday. The report says a fine is likely but stripping of any competition points is not an option.
I'm sure I remember a match in the 1960s or 1970s when Souffs unintentionally fielder and extra player against Manly at Brookie. Souffs won the match reasonably comfortable and then had the two competition points stripped from them.
Anybody able to verify my memory?

The Storm could have beaten the roosters with only 10 men on the field the way they played
No Smith , No Munster No worries . A poetry in motion clinical display from a squad of player who do their job on a consistent basis.

****e!! Billy Slater has hacked BOZO's account!!

In 1988 South Sydney played Manly Warringah at Brookvale Oval on Anzac Day.

With six minutes left in the match and South Sydney leading 24-14, 17-year old Scott Wilson was sent on to the field to make his top-grade debut for the Rabbitohs.

One problem though, Wilson had played in the President’s Cup (under 21 competition) earlier that day and the NSWRL had introduced a rule stating players could not play President’s Cup and then be used as a replacement in a higher grade.

The Scott Wilson fiasco and how the Rabbitohs lost two competition points

The Bunnies weren’t attempting a Bold Personality-Fine Cotton type switch – Wilson, who was listed in the program as wearing No.17 but took to the field in jumper 36, was stocky and blonde-haired and the player who should have taken his place was strapping Indigenous winger Les Biles.

Souths won the game 28-14, but were stripped of the competition points.

To add insult to injury, Wilson crossed for a disallowed try during his six-minute cameo.

I wish we could entice Bellyache to Brookvale, he consistently gets the best out of his players, many of whom are discards

I wish we could entice Bellyache to Brookvale, he consistently gets the best out of his players, many of whom are discards
Which players are discards on Bellyaches squad ?.All his players a quality selected gifted with speed , power or skill . I think Des is doing well with the calibre of players that we has filling in at the moment .

Last edited:
Bellamy does get the best out of a lot of average players, but there are also plenty that he didn’t get working either, Rose, Kasiano, Kata to name a few.

Hasler has nearly as good a history as him in that regard getting players playing above their price tag

NRL has turned into a fast power game more than ever
The more power and speed a coach has in his squad the more power he has to get his team over the line

A back line without blistering speed in the NRL
Is like a 2 litre Toyta Camry competing in the V8Supercars Championship

Memories are made of this ......
Tom Turbo on the burst and into the clear and no one near

f8a5142862def5fb1e3d6300de37f1f9.jpg

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4