Storm Game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I mad a great salesman @[Tareeeagle] and about to close so still not too late.

Cheers mate I get dozens of e-mails so tend to forget

I " am" a great salesman

Phantar said:
We've won there before you know.

Not at AAMI Park. Olympic Park we won a couple, Etihad we've won once (in 2010). Played at AAMI Park twice: 2011 Round 1, lost. 2012 Finals...never happened.

lismore_fan said:
I'll be there for my first trip to Victoria.

So there'll be two of us - one from the Gold Coast & one from Lismore.
Will contact Mark for suggestions.

I really think we'll roll them down there - Monday or not!

You forgot to mention you're going to watch that OTHER game as well!..hopefully you don't get arrested knocking out Pies fans' before you see the boys put the cleaners through the SCUM! :p

Jono said:
Phantar said:
We've won there before you know.

Not at AAMI Park. Olympic Park we won a couple, Etihad we've won once (in 2010). Played at AAMI Park twice: 2011 Round 1, lost. 2012 Finals...never happened.
Ethad, AAMI, they all look the same when they don't have a hill!

hordernnewt said:
Thanks all. And Stevo I really should have thought more about the name. Joined ages ago and just threw a name together - lived in Hordern St Newtown. Anyone know how to change a name on here?

I lived in Horden St Newtown as well, 1958-63, makes me bloody old doesn't it

Look for UCP or User CP then edit at the top of this page. I think it should be in there

wombatgc said:
lismore_fan said:
I'll be there for my first trip to Victoria.

So there'll be two of us - one from the Gold Coast & one from Lismore.
Will contact Mark for suggestions.

I really think we'll roll them down there - Monday or not!

You forgot to mention you're going to watch that OTHER game as well!..hopefully you don't get arrested knocking out Pies fans' before you see the boys put the cleaners through the SCUM! :p
To coin a phrase I recently heard:

It's like watching seagulls fighting over a chip!

hordernnewt said:
Thanks all. And Stevo I really should have thought more about the name. Joined ages ago and just threw a name together - lived in Hordern St Newtown. Anyone know how to change a name on here?

@[hordernnewt]

You can change your username via your User CP or just click on the following link:

http://forums.silvertails.net/usercp.php?action=changename

Jethro said:
hordernnewt said:

@[hordernnewt]

You can change your username via your User CP or just click on the following link:

http://forums.silvertails.net/usercp.php?action=changename

I suggest "globaleagle is cool" as your new name.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2