Storm Game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Budgie

In for the long haul.
Premium Member
2016 Tipping Competitor
Tipping Member
Will be in Melbourne for the Storm game and have never been to an interstate game before. How do I know where all the Manly fans are sitting? Would hate to get stuck in the wrong spot. Thanks in advance ...[/b]

hordernnewt said:
Will be in Melbourne for the Storm game and have never been to an interstate game before. How do I know where all the Manly fans are sitting? Would hate to get stuck in the wrong spot. Thanks in advance ...[/b]

Have a chat with Mark from Brisbane. He will have something going with the MWTS group.

Look for some maroon and white and some weird looking characters trying to act drunk and annoying. :p:dodgy:

Holder "like" the MWTS Facebook page (see below) or send me and email ( also see below) ......seek and ye shall receive

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
I've gone to every Manly V Storm game down here since 2010. I've always just bought the away side tickets and that worked out.

Category 3 away team on ticketek.

Jollymonster said:
I've gone to every Manly V scum game down here since 2010. I've always just bought the away side tickets and that worked out.

Category 3 away team on ticketek.

Fixed again, gee I think I will be busy fixing all these posts.

hordernnewt said:
Will be in Melbourne for the scum game and have never been to an interstate game before. How do I know where all the Manly fans are sitting? Would hate to get stuck in the wrong spot. Thanks in advance ...[/b]

That's better

Jollymonster said:
I've gone to every Manly V Storm game down here since 2010. I've always just bought the away side tickets and that worked out.

The Away Supporters Bay is always a safe bet to sit with Manly Supporters.

I can't wait for our inaugural AAMI Park win in 2013 :)

It's pretty much the highlight of my season, that and my return to brookie to see the parents every July. It never gets old walking out of AAMI Park the only manly supporter amongst a Storm *sorry scum* crowd.

Except for that one finals game last year that never happened, and we shall never speak of...

I'll be there for my first trip to Victoria.

So there'll be two of us - one from the Gold Coast & one from Lismore.
Will contact Mark for suggestions.

I really think we'll roll them down there - Monday or not!

Thanks all. And Stevo I really should have thought more about the name. Joined ages ago and just threw a name together - lived in Hordern St Newtown. Anyone know how to change a name on here?

There WILL be some going, and we will at least make some suggestions and try and get people together pre game...such a great pity that this (game of the year potentially) is a Monday night.

Away Supporters Bay is the go for seats, that way you will at least be amongst "some" friends

I will be there also...First trip to Melbourne in 20 years and it coincided with Manlys game. Get my ticket for free with my country membership...It is all coming up Taree Eagle!!!

Taree Eagle...if you are NOT on my e-mail list or NOT a liker of the Facebook page can you do either please.

We are trying to get a bit oif a a crew together, and the more the merrier...so eithher e-mail me or add yourself as a liker

Mark from Brisbane said:
Taree Eagle...if you are NOT on my e-mail list or NOT a liker of the Facebook page can you do either please.

We are trying to get a bit oif a a crew together, and the more the merrier...so eithher e-mail me or add yourself as a liker

Hey Mark, I am on both your email list and a liker...I emailed you a couple of weeks ago asking if you had a package to the game...You were trying to convince me to get the the NZ game...It was a close run thing, hopefully next year.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4