Storm Game is the Most Important Game of the Year

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
All I'm suggesting is you would never know how last season would pan out and I think you may give Cummings and Dazzler more credit than they deserve of there "negotiation" skills which ruined season 2005.

Having said all this Orford and Monas are doing OK and look better than last season, in those positions.

i suppose that is where we disagree.i think monaghan is a hooker and contract shenanigans or not we were going nowhere last year.after all that rubbish was sorted,we did make the finals,we went in full strength and conceded the heaviest half time score in history.i simply dont believe that contract scuffle can be held up as an excuse for a hopelessly disorganised semi performance.i think that was the last thing on monaghans and the rest of the teams mind that day.his form in the 9 has been good because the pressure is far less intense and it suits his game which is based on solid defence and a good long kicking game.

for some reason he seems to be kicking less from dummy half of late and it is effecting our field position.hard to know why.i hope it is not planned by the coach or i may start to agree with you on him.

Fair points I guess. From what I understand you think that the contract shenanigans had nothing to do with the way the season finished directly while and after they happened. I certainly cannot agree with that view and I certainly think it was swept under the carpet very well. Looks to me like some of the clubs supporters are more concerned with website gripes than questioning our CEO's and Coaches actions. This also leads me to wonder why ARKO wasn't held accountable for leading us to the JV debacle.

Anyhow old ground I guess, but its good to nail down where you stand on that issue.

Ryan - Sing has announced retirement and came out of it!! :dance: :dance:

He announced it last year then back-flipped and played in SOO.

BK is a legend... no hard feelings towards him for wanting to finish his Australian committments as a winner.. he deserves it.

Just sounds as though it's that time of the month again for ryan!!

fair enough byso.we can to and fro all we like but the end result is the same -monaghan is not a halfback.if orford fails us then it is back to the drawing board like most of the nrl clubs at the moment who need a halfback.

Mate - this is from the one that stocks manpons in his dresser drawer just in case !!!! Right next to his Internet dudie pictures, Box of unoppened condoms & a jar of vasoline.

:bdh:

Orford has shown much promise, I'm actually happy enough with him, he is better than Monas.
But so far the win results aren't that great.

byso

we have had one bad performance and one ordinary one in 10 games.we have been pipped by 2 sides who ran 1 and 3 last year which can happen.we have a far easier end to the season than last year plus 2 byes and 2 bunnies games.we have not looked like conceding 50 and 60 point scores like last year.talk to me in round 20 - we are right in the hunt and we should just get on with cheering the eagles on.

[quote author=Nutzcraw]

Mate - this is from the one that stocks manpons in his dresser drawer just in case !!!! Right next to his Internet dudie pictures, Box of unoppened condoms & a jar of vasoline.

:bdh:

[/quote]

Your stalking me?? 8| 8|

I can honestly say before you mentioned it.. i have never heard of a Manpon :lol:

Sounds like someone has a supply to me

Yeah - but be honest - I distribute them, not use them, and your my most regular debtor. I espescially love how you pay in advance.

Mate - I'm not stalking you...I'm just going off the pictures your boyfriend posted of you on the Net.

Hehehe...

I will never support another team. I have Maroon Blood in my veins. I love copping the crap Broncos supporters heap on me up here, it proves they are harry come latelys. How is it when i watch a game im always convinced Manly play a different style to any other team in history, they always have and always will i think. Anyways its good to meet you all, and vent my frustrations in a friendly environment.

Yeah - but be honest - I distribute them, not use them, and your my most regular debtor. I espescially love how you pay in advance.

Mate - I'm not stalking you...I'm just going off the pictures your boyfriend posted of you on the Net.

Hehehe...

I'm not surprised your looking up photo's like that ;)

i don't think a game where a number of key players are out is fit enough to be deemed manly's most important game of the year.

I see you point about dropping out of the 8 and all, but there will be more important games down the track.

[quote author=Ryan]

Hehehe...

I'm not surprised your looking up photo's like that ;)

[/quote]

Nah - sent to me by way of E-mail by mistake. Sime guy called NutzMORE. Addressed to yourself funnily enough, with the quote:-

"See you Saturday night. Don't bother knocken, come straight in, and we'll then start a rocken".

You can't make up a joke like that using your pick up lines down at oxford st.

I wouldn't steal it off ya

No prizes for second pal. Come up with your own ones !!! ;)
I'm only down at oxford street lookin to debt collect at your place for those manpons you pre-ordered. :lol:

[quote author=Nutzcraw]
This is the lamest **** i've ever been involved in.. i can't get the energy to bother with this argument

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!
[/quote]

sorry mate, It's just not worth it... half the **** is made up and i don't really care for what the hell we are on about hahha

Kepp mocking all ya like... i don't give a fark

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7