Storm Cloud

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Just read the book

Not bad but there could have been some more info on the news limited handling of the scandal

What was pointed was the are which stated basically it was rubbish that the players did not know...and how, thanks to the newslimited handling, all the blame was laid at the feet of 5 individuals

I gave this book to my brother for his birthday. He has a weird storm affliction where he claims the storm are his second team after Manly.
He did live in Melbourne at the time of their inception and has a few sentimental reasons for his second tier fondness of the storm.
My view, completely unacceptable!
Who in their right mind has a second team and especially one of Manly's worst enemies?
But he's my brother and I love him to bits so for his recent birthday I gave him a lovely book about the storm CHEATING!

lsz said:
Just read the book

Not bad but there could have been some more info on the news limited handling of the scandal

What was pointed was the are which stated basically it was rubbish that the players did not know...and how, thanks to the newslimited handling, all the blame was laid at the feet of 5 individuals

Bring it to the game. Get Bellyache & the big 3 to sign it for you. I'm sure it will go down a treat with them all. :p

Brissie Kid said:
lsz said:
Just read the book

Bring it to the game. Get Bellyache & the big 3 to sign it for you. I'm sure it will go down a treat with them all. :p

once they've signed it though they will all be standing there dumbfounded, waiting for the 2nd one to sign - you know, the one for the locked draw in the home office...........

Daddycool08 said:
I wouldn't waste my time even reading it.

It is worth the time - it might have been the first time I was happy to see gallop jump to a hasty conclusion

I find it weird that player managers got banned for a time after this.

But from memory at the time Cam Smith was his own agent so wouldn't that mean he cope a ban?

According to the book he was in between managers but the deal was finalised by an agent

If they create a screenplay from the book for a movie,
Russell Crowe can play Bellamy,
Jack Thompson could play Greg Inglis, &
Billy Slater can be done by Cate Blanchett.

bones said:
Still waiting for my copy to arrive from that dodgy website globaleagle suggested. :p

Yeah....I'm keeping your cash sucka!!!!

(they're usually pretty good and will offer a refund if books don't arrive, obvious statement #101)

globaleagle said:
bones said:
Still waiting for my copy to arrive from that dodgy website globaleagle suggested. :p

(they're usually pretty good and will offer a refund if books don't arrive, obvious statement #101)

They were sold out of this book when I had a look, got another one though and it was in my hands 9 days later

Kiwi Eagle said:
globaleagle said:
bones said:

They were sold out of this book when I had a look, got another one though and it was in my hands 9 days later

They have billed my credit card. When I use the 'track item' function it comes up with the answer 'awaiting publication.'
I should have just went into a store to buy it. Much easier and more convenient than this online crap. I think I'll do that tomorrow and not worry about the $18 wasted.

I just had a look now and it just says 'currently unavailable' which I have got every now and then on the books I order.

When they get more in, they send it out (obv)

http://www.bookdepository.co.uk/Storm-Cloud-Paul-Kennedy/9781742705989

Ages ago I did order a book that was 'awaiting publication' and they charged my credit card. - still waiting for the damn author lol.

I have no problems ordering stuff online and have ordered over 50 books from these guys so they are as legit as they come.

They will refund your $$$ if you want. One time when the book didn't turn up they were happy to refund. Some days later it arrived, all beat up as Canada post lost it and knocked it around their floor for a week or so.

I just hate to think I recommendation I made has turned out to be a dud experience for ya.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6