Storm Cloud

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bones

Bones Knows
The book about the Storm Salary cap rort. I might get it and enjoy the whole saga over again.
There is an extract in today's paper. It says 'side letters existed for Cameron Smith, Greg Inglis and Billy Slater' yet these players have always denied they knew what was happening. They should have been rubbed out IMO.

The first extract was in today's Telecrap and told us absolutely nothing new. Tomorrow it is supposed to tell us the 'truth' about Inglis and his boat.
I'm more interested in the role O'Sullivan played. As the recruitment manager he seems to have escaped scot free and has been plying his methods at Easts...
I can see a book being released in 2015 called Rooster Rorts - an expose of The Teflon Man, with chapters on Money-Bill, Jennings, Maloney etc.

The Who said:
The first extract was in today's Telecrap and told us absolutely nothing new. Tomorrow it is supposed to tell us the 'truth' about Inglis and his boat.
I'm more interested in the role O'Sullivan played. As the recruitment manager he seems to have escaped scot free and has been plying his methods at Easts...
I can see a book being released in 2015 called Rooster Rorts - an expose of The Teflon Man, with chapters on Money-Bill, Jennings, Maloney etc.

Bit unfair. To say the Chookies are guilty through their association with O'Sullivan would be like saying Manly are guilty of using performance enhancing drugs through our association with Danks. Is there any proof O'Sullivan had anything to do with the rort?

bones said:
The Who said:

Bit unfair. To say the Chookies are guilty through their association with O'Sullivan would be like saying Manly are guilty of using performance enhancing drugs through our association with Danks. Is there any proof O'Sullivan had anything to do with the rort?

No. It's pure malicious gossip on my part. But isn't it what the NRL thrives on?

Was it Forans mum O'Sullivan was going out with ? Remember reading an article about how O'Sullivan went nuts when he signed with us over the Roosters so the mum chucked him out lol

looking around at prices Angus & Roberston seem to have best deal online $23.99 + free postage. everyone else is around $30 mark.
http://www.angusrobertson.com.au/book/storm-cloud-greed-betrayal-and-success-melbourne-storms-demise-and-resurrection/39757540/

Only have a Dymocks in my area and they are a rort usually. count me out on ebooks, i stare at screens too much as it is!

anyone found any better? Big W usually have way under RRP in store but can be slow at getting things in, might wait til thurs and pay them a visit.

Supernintendo Chalmers said:
looking around at prices Angus & Roberston seem to have best deal online $23.99 + free postage. everyone else is around $30 mark.
http://www.angusrobertson.com.au/book/storm-cloud-greed-betrayal-and-success-melbourne-storms-demise-and-resurrection/39757540/

Only have a Dymocks in my area and they are a rort usually. count me out on ebooks, i stare at screens too much as it is!

anyone found any better? Big W usually have way under RRP in store but can be slow at getting things in, might wait til thurs and pay them a visit.

Get it from here: Free delivery.

Gawd Aust rip people off with their 'tax' on books.

http://www.bookdepository.co.uk/Storm-Cloud-Paul-Kennedy/9781742705989

<$20

edit: Ya don't have to get it from there.

globaleagle said:

<$20

just ordered my copy from there

No problems!

Tis about the only time I like giving poms money.

fyi: They do change prices slightly depending on where they see your ip address is from. So although it's 'free' delivery, they do get a bit back with differing prices but those prices are still cheaper than most.

globaleagle said:

<$20

Cheers mate. Just ordered a copy from there as well. You should get some commission from them :p

The Who said:

C'mon, mate. You know the Roosters now have more room to move under the Cap since Freddy retired.

Wonder if I can get a discount if try can leave out the rise again part of the book, not interested in that, only in the fall !!!

bones said:
Cheers mate. Just ordered a copy from there as well. You should get some commission from them :p

Awww, nah just happy to help out my fellow Manly fans! *

*As that company pays no commission, please send your thanks and $5 to:

GE
c/- BC, Canada
Second left past the big Moose.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8