Storm Brewing?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Loobs

Living in the demountable.
Just saw a vid of *what appears to be* a Storm prop who has the same name as certain Simpsons character (haw haw) having a huge punch up on the street after a few too many Bintangs...

Over to you tegridy unit...

Last edited:
Wow RIP to the guy he was flogging. I'm sure Turdy will give him a charater reference to the Bali cops.

Todd just off the phone from Cam. He's got this people, so relax. Expect NAS will be issued a set of diamond encrusted knuckle dusters soon

toddsweep.jpg

What sort of mental state must be the idiot that picked a fight with him?
If that's what happened.
I've been watching him on the field a fair bit this year and thought he was becoming more of a dog every game.
Until he turned his back and put his hands in the air when that roosters bloke challenged him.
True colours.

Giant unit on a rampage. Wow, i so wouldn't like to be hit in the face by this bloke ... This will be swept under a rug asap ...
no better man for the job than Intoddrety himself ,he will look him in the eye ,get out his dustpan ,lift up the rug and vola !!!
Job done ,scandel dissapeared.
Besides its not his go

It's ok, Phil rothfools is already to the rescue.

His storm winger mate got hit so he was thumping the bloke that thumped his mate. - reported phil.

"It's the aussie thing to do" - no fine, pay increase.

Welcome to the off season.

(As usual, we should wait for the investigation to run its course.)

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4