Stop the Whiners in Manly Daily

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ramrod

Reserve Grader
Does anyone know those people who keep writing into the Manly Daily and bitching about the Board? Tell them to stop now.

It's like they are in the dark about those leaked emails, which shed light into the issues.

We need solidarity now, instead of further internal bickering.
We don't need to show the world of any disunity.

We have carved out the main malignant cancer from our club.

-----------------------

Ramrod said:
Does anyone know those people who keep writing into the Manly Daily and bitching about the Board? Tell them to stop now.

It's like they are in the dark about those leaked emails, which shed light into the issues.

We need solidarity now, instead of further internal bickering.
We don't need to show the world of any disunity.

We have carved out the main malignant cancer from our club.

-----------------------

Personally I would like to see the other side of those emails and any Des has, rather than a revisionist version of events

Oh and forgive me if I don't side with the board, but I question wholeheartedly their general ethics and more importantly their business ethics. The release of the email was a fair indication of something I certainly do not agree with as a general business person and they go against my ethics.

Releasing information that is clearly one-sided and prevents the other side from having a voice, as they just do not have access to any of the information that would clear their name, given that they are no longer under the employ of the club. Does that sound like fair and reasonable treatment in business?

It is so much like a teenagers break-up on Facebook and it is horribly sad, no matter the circumstances or the events that "required" the action, that the action was taken. Honestly it is appalling to me that anyone i business acted with such lack scruples.

Whatever the story is behind Des, and even if those emails contain 100% the unaltered truth or whether they show part of the story rather than the whole, it should never have happened.

Daniel said:
Oh and forgive me if I don't side with the board, but I question wholeheartedly their general ethics and more importantly their business ethics. The release of the email was a fair indication of something I certainly do not agree with as a general business person and they go against my ethics.

Releasing information that is clearly one-sided and prevents the other side from having a voice, as they just do not have access to any of the information that would clear their name, given that they are no longer under the employ of the club. Does that sound like fair and reasonable treatment in business?

It is so much like a teenagers break-up on Facebook and it is horribly sad, no matter the circumstances or the events that "required" the action, that the action was taken. Honestly it is appalling to me that anyone i business acted with such lack scruples.

Whatever the story is behind Des, and even if those emails contain 100% the unaltered truth or whether they show part of the story rather than the whole, it should never have happened.

How do you know the Board released it and it just wasn't some IT Geek who was filthy on Des?

Masked Eagle said:
Daniel said:

How do you know the Board released it and it just wasn't some IT Geek who was filthy on Des?

Because a board member came on this site and told us directly that it was leaked by them. It was also mentioned within the Herald article. It doesn't really get more damning than that.

I have other issues with the board, that I won't go into here, but I am sure there are some on the forum that could probably enlighten you

I'm glad they released the emails.

It gave people an opportunity to realise what politician dessie was really like.

No byso it gave you an opportunity to see small parts of larger emails and conversations, but only one side of them and specific quotes taken in different contexts to paint a certain picture.

That is what annoyed me, either release it all as unscrupulous and underhanded as that is, or don't release them at all. It is far to easy to pull quotes to imply whatever you want

byso said:
I'm glad they released the emails.

It gave people an opportunity to realise what politician dessie was really like.

I wonder how people would come out of it if there was a wholesale, wikileaks type release of ALL information so we can make our own minds up.

Well it stopped des going through any legal action. So it must've proved something.

I didn't see des complaining that the whole email wasn't revealed. So why should you?

I think the more pertinent thing is that by the admission of an FC Board member, the information that went to the Herald was released with an explicit agenda. This alone suggests it was not impartial.

Impartial yes. But job done.

Are we better off he isnt coaching manly in 2012? Since he decided to leave

byso said:
So you wanted to wait untill he made his way to the ball boys before the penny dropped?

No use tangling with this lover's tryst...are they the same person :)
Talk about flogging a dead horse, they have written 100 comments geared to exactly the same point of view. Just because you keep repeating something, doesn't mean it's correct. Now all we need is the travel agent to agree, and tell us how "informed" he is, and we can all smile and nod our heads in unison.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6