Stolen Banner

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rami link said:
[quote author=Nthn NSW link=topic=185142.msg291521#msg291521 date=1283770815]
Not being petty just being real.
Did'nt see any Dog fans show any altruism and give up the idiots that destoyed a Eel fans car,bashed opposition fans several times and the list goes on.
If Rami is proud of the \"as seen on ACA\" which showed them as being like soccer thugs,he is associating himself with them.
As i said \"live by the sword die by the sword\"

The sad fact is, you really are being petty and you're as far from the truth as you think.

If you want facts, I'd get them from Bulldogs fans such as myself who was THERE when the Eels car got trashed, and who marched in that same group who got portrayed as hooligans during that ACA episode.
[/quote]
So you were THERE amongst the mob? Enough said

I can't believe anyone would advertise the fact that they watched A Current of Air. Have you no shame ?

Anyone who believes as fact what is presented on ACA deserves to switch allegiances to the Eels. Give the man his flag back.

Give him the bloody banner back,real silvertails need not steal with our $100k wages plus leerjet and bmw m5 as toys,give the sign back!

To the people in this thread that are offering sympathies, thanks for that.

To those that are having a laugh, it isn't a good look.

I'm a Dogs supporter and a member of The Bulldogs Army. Rami is a good bloke and gets out there screaming his lungs out at as many games as he can. He's a loyal supporter much like I'm sure many people on here are of Manly.

He's made a few signs but the ACA one was awesome.

It's worth nothing to anyone else and I find it INCREDIBLY hard to believe that nobody wouldn't have seen it go walking. It isn't the smallest of signs.

Even then it's worthless to anyone else but the Bulldogs fans. It's an inside joke laughing at ACA always having a go at us.

Anyway here are where my cards lay. I was in the crowd around that section and I am an amateur photographer. I bring my gear to every game, and the lenses I use have a pretty superb range and clarity.

I have about 500 shots of the game, including some taken after the game. I will be going through these in hope of identifying who may have taken this flag.

If in the event I am able to accurately identify someone as stealing the flag, I will be handing the photos over to not only Rami, but the NSW Police to follow up the theft.

In addition (because nobody likes a thief), the photos will be posted on as many Rugby League forums as I can find, showing the person responsible, and also sent to the Manly Leagues club in hope of barring that person from future games.

If however the banner happens to make it's way back the the Bankstown League Club, or Rami, then we'll call it even and nothing more will come of it.

So if whoever stole the sign is reading this, just be aware of the above.

Thank you Manly supporters for your assistance in this issue.

I also hope you get it back, but keep in mind that not every Manly fan reads these forums. Your threats (while justified) may fall on deaf ears as there is not a whole bunch we can do about it.

Best of luck finding it!

To Rami - I hope you get your sign back, Good move to post on here and I'm sure if anyone knows who it is it will be returned. Kids will be kids at times. Its like when kids steal witches hats and roadwork lights. It appears a good idea at the time, but WTF are they going to do with them

To manly fans. One simple rule in life, you set your own standards in life. I know why the smarty comments are out there as I'm sure rami does to, but the overwhelming feeling in this thread is of co operation to assist him getting his sign back

Those most connected and with the website have offered to help and the rest should be seen as banter

Mr invisible- needless to say you are not helping your mate with your attitude. If you have these shots may i suggest you check them before engaging your mouth.I feel that with your super accurate, super detector lense it would have been far quicker and More professional taking a look at the photos first, rather than getting on here threatening the stockade, lashes of the whip, the genital cuff, and a 2 hour session with gallop and Colin love

Lighten up and let the good in people have a chance, you catch more flies with honey

Manly fans have signs they all like and the majority of fans would help any fan. Some of the generosity shown to us by other clubs over the years has been extraordinary

Rami was doing fine by himself so unless you have anything positive to contribute, act like your name please Mr invisible

Mr Invisible act like your name and become that cause you are just inflaming the issue

Rami - good luck,

And now someone stole the banner.Innocent until proven guilty?What if a doggie supp "removed" it?Why hasn't mr CIA and swat team checked his camera yet?

I hope you get your sign back Rami.....I was over in the Jane Try stand with my MWTS group so can't help, but I agree pinching it is pretty weak....good of you to come on hear and let us know so we can spread the word, and as you can see most people are willing to help.

You seem like a normal footy supporter (even though not a Manly one) and at the end of the day we all support our own sides but we are just normal human beings as well and no one likes to see anything stolen from anyone, so as I say I do hope you get your sign back mate...and wave it loud and proud in 2011 when I hope we'll get some revenge for Sunday the next time we play you.

BUT fair dinkum though Mr Invisable you are a dead set wanker so **** OFF....you achieved absolutly nothing with your threats other than making Rami's job a little harder....and the NSW police, yeah they are likely to drop everything to hunt a football sign stealer....they would be laughing over their Coffee's if you were to ring them and report a loss like that, so pull your head in mate and go back to your own forum!!

ayjay007 link said:
And now someone stole the banner.Innocent until proven guilty?What if a doggie supp \"removed\" it?Why hasn't mr CIA and swat team checked his camera yet?

The fact that Rami said it was a kid in a Manly Sea Eagles Jersey?

"In my sheer excitement to run down and embrace Noddy and the General and leaving my banner behind after te game - some little smart-ass kid decided to run off with my banner in my absence. He was wearing Manly colours."

So,how did he know if he was off having a "love-in" with Kimmorley? Did he see it,or did one of his doggies mates?The question begs to be asked-what has happened to personal responsibility?If the banner is so important,why leave it lying around to go hug footy players?Can we have an update on the banner?I think Oakshot,Windsor and Katter should only form government with the PM who will get back the banner.

ayjay007 link said:
\"In my sheer excitement to run down and embrace Noddy and the General and leaving my banner behind after te game - some little smart-ass kid decided to run off with my banner in my absence. He was wearing Manly colours.\"

So,how did he know if he was off having a \"love-in\" with Kimmorley? Did he see it,or did one of his doggies mates?The question begs to be asked-what has happened to personal responsibility?If the banner is so important,why leave it lying around to go hug footy players?Can we have an update on the banner?I think Oakshot,Windsor and Katter should only form government with the PM who will get back the banner.

Get the **** over yourself guy.

Obviously someone took the banner and he is following up any lead he can get because he wants his banner back.

Fairdinkum where do you get off?

If you don't know who took it or have any ideas then why comment, just keep quiet.

snappy zappy out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7