Stolen Banner

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazz

Hey guys,

Don't hate, but I'm a Bulldogs fan who was at the game yesterday at Brookie.

In my sheer excitement to run down and embrace Noddy and the General and leaving my banner behind after te game - some little smart-ass kid decided to run off with my banner in my absence. He was wearing Manly colours.

Wondering if anybody saw the banner afterwards? It has "Bulldogs Army - As Seen on ACA" written on it. A lot of hard work went into making it and would appreciate it being returned if it hasn't been destroyed already.

Thanks and good luck next week. I hope you smash the Dragqueens.

If anyone knows about this or has seen it around brookie, can they please let this guy know

I know we would be spewing if someone took one of ours, show some manly spirit and let's get it back for him.

I do have to ask though why would you embrace noddy? My hate for him isn't as bad as it use to be but man he ****ed our club over

Dan link said:
If anyone knows about this or has seen it around brookie, can they please let this guy know

I know we would be spewing if someone took one of ours, show some manly spirit and let's get it back for him.

I do have to ask though why would you embrace noddy? My hate for him isn't as bad as it use to be but man he f**ked our club over

Thanks mate.

I too hated Noddy until he joined our club. He's a good family man.

And I do apologise about Hodkinson :p

It won't. I will delete anything out of hand!

I'll see if our membership manager will post something on the club facebook and twitter site to see if we can get it back?

Rami link said:
[quote author=Dan link=topic=185142.msg291486#msg291486 date=1283768114]

I do have to ask though why would you embrace noddy? My hate for him isn't as bad as it use to be but man he f**ked our club over

Thanks mate.

[/quote]

Apologise for what? He's all yours.

swoop link said:
[quote author=Rami link=topic=185142.msg291490#msg291490 date=1283768332]
[quote author=Dan link=topic=185142.msg291486#msg291486 date=1283768114]

Thanks mate.

[/quote]

Apologise for what? He's all yours.
[/quote]

Bones will do his furniture removal for free,just to get rid of him!

Rami link said:
Hey guys,

Don't hate, but I'm a Bulldogs fan who was at the game yesterday at Brookie.

In my sheer excitement to run down and embrace Noddy and the General and leaving my banner behind after te game - some little smart-ass kid decided to run off with my banner in my absence. He was wearing Manly colours.

Wondering if anybody saw the banner afterwards? It has \"Bulldogs Army - As Seen on ACA\" written on it. A lot of hard work went into making it and would appreciate it being returned if it hasn't been destroyed already.

Thanks and good luck next week. I hope you smash the Dragqueens.
Wonder if a Dog supporter return it if the shoe was on the other foot??
Live by the sword die by the sword mate.
Why would anyone be proud of "as seen on ACA"?

Nthn NSW do you only do things based on what others do.

Show some altruism.

I'd like sea eagles fans to be known for being better than petty

I must admit reading this thread,I thought,hope the guy gets his banner back-he can't help it if he's a doggie supp.I,too,think that if we had left a banner at ANZ stadium,it would be ripped to shreds,or burnt!Good luck anyway,mate.

Nthn NSW link said:
Wonder if a Dog supporter return it if the shoe was on the other foot??
Live by the sword die by the sword mate.
Why would anyone be proud of \"as seen on ACA\"?

Typical of somebody like yourself to assume every dogs "supporter" as the same.

Contrary to what you think you know, we don't all go around causing trouble.

Vidmar and Dan, thank you for your assistance guys. You are a credit to your club.

Wish I could help but the last thing on my mind was staying around after that performance.

Good luck.

Not being petty just being real.
Did'nt see any Dog fans show any altruism and give up the idiots that destoyed a Eel fans car,bashed opposition fans several times and the list goes on.
If Rami is proud of the "as seen on ACA" which showed them as being like soccer thugs,he is associating himself with them.
As i said "live by the sword die by the sword"

Rami exactly and your comment on noddy being a family man immediately showed you were part of the old stereo type.

Pay these guys no mind we are all smarting a fair bit after yesterday.

We will do what we can to help you fond it. I will put it on the silvertails facebook in the morning too

Nthn NSW link said:
Not being petty just being real.
Did'nt see any Dog fans show any altruism and give up the idiots that destoyed a Eel fans car,bashed opposition fans several times and the list goes on.
If Rami is proud of the \"as seen on ACA\" which showed them as being like soccer thugs,he is associating himself with them.
As i said \"live by the sword die by the sword\"

The sad fact is, you really are being petty and you're as far from the truth as you think.

If you want facts, I'd get them from Bulldogs fans such as myself who was THERE when the Eels car got trashed, and who marched in that same group who got portrayed as hooligans during that ACA episode.

Dan link said:
Rami exactly and your comment on noddy being a family man immediately showed you were part of the old stereo type.

Pay these guys no mind we are all smarting a fair bit after yesterday.

We will do what we can to help you fond it. I will put it on the silvertails facebook in the morning too

You're a legend. Thank you.

Hope you find it mate - I know my son left his flag at parra stadium and some guy and his son in parra gear came running to give it back and we were almost out side... Some people do the right thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8