Still issues, and I need to fix the them but its good enough for now

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I couldn't login at the top right hand corner inputs, but I could on the left hand top where it says "you are a guest login or register"

I couldn't login at the top right hand corner inputs, but I could on the left hand top where it says "you are a guest login or register"

hmm ok I will keep checking, its working for me so its a little difficult to troubleshoot

when did you last try?

is any one getting the wrong time on the post  or is it just me  mine keep saying 5in the arvo lol.. ;D.. i wish it was be fukn knockin off soon..

Dan link said:
the old site had issues with dbase etc.

Jethro ping me later today on private message and I will work on the issue with you

How late in the day do you want me to PM you?

So far in trying to log in to the main site with Firefox I have:

a. deleted silvertails.net cookies via Firefox\Tools\Options\privacy\show cookies and then selecting silvertails.net and choosing remove cookies, selecting close and then ok, closed and restarted Firefox with no change to the problem when attempted to log in again;

b. deleted all Firefox cookies via Firefox\Tools\Clear Recent History\Time Range To Clear: Everything, ticked all option boxes and then selecting Clear Now,closed and restarted Firefox with no change to the problem when attempted to log in again;

c. deleted all Firefox cookies via CCleaner with Firefox closed and then restarted Firefox with no change to the problem when attempted to log in again;

d. Re-did steps a, b, & c again after disabling Firefox Adblock Plus and NoScript Add-ons with no change to the problem when attempted to log in again;

e. Re-did steps a, b, c, & d again but restarted my computer with no change to the problem when attempted to log in again.

I have even tried to log in using IE with no luck there either, even after clearing all IE cookies, shutting the browser, restarting the computer, restarting IE.

I have figured out what it is.
Looks like the ACL data did not import properly. Going to have to turn the site off for a minute and see if I can fix it

party0003.gif

Woohoo, I'm logged in.

Thanks Dan.

There is a session issue I am also still working on

Working fine for me, at work (now) and at home (earlier today)

Although, at home it looked different (colours etc), so perhaps I am just working now (at work) on the old system???

jethro i thought once you can post on a topic like you have in this meant you were logged in..??

dont worry jethro i know what you mean now.. its a claytons log in  lol  your logged in but your actually not.. mine is working now also i too am logged in to main page & forums now ..

Jjai,

There are 2 login areas, the forum and the main site. I will remove the links to login direct through the forum now as they are now needed.

You need to login to the main site to get all the benefits such as adding articles etc

Also mark.

I changed the forum design back to our usual one. The other one was too crowded and squashed and i only had it there whilst we migrated so people knew they were on the new server.

All good now.

Once everything is ironed out (still need to do image gallery, mobile site etc etc) I will start work on modifying the other forum software to better suit our needs

thanks dan i got it mate ... ? will we just need to do this as a 1 off or everytime we log in we have to log on to both...i actually stay logged in for ever ? ..

Also Dan, I have just noticed (well, for me anyway) that people online and viewing topics are no longer shown.

Jjai. Always jsut use the login on the top right, it will lg you into both

Jethro, Yeah it adds extra drain to the servers, i may re-add it down the track

Hi Dan - I still can't log into the main site. I try (having deleted all cookies) and simply get redirected to the forum page asking me to Log In. I log in again there, it accepts it and then I get my page set up with the admin controls as well etc.

However, when I go to tipping comp it tells me that I am not logged in. I try again and get nothing.

I have tried with IE, on my Mac at home as well as work with the same effect. I just want to get my tips in.

Do you want me to tell you these things elsewhere so as not to litter these pages - I know you are busy.

let me check your details in the back-end I may need to alter them

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4