Still flying under the radar

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
Did you notice in commentary last night the commentators were running through a list of places you DON'T want to be playing a semi final.

I ticked off seven places mentioned, including Canberra - the one not mentioned was Brookvale despite us being in pole position for third place (and possibly even second if the Bulldogs really get the staggers with their injury).

I'm quite happy that we're not being talked up as I rate Manly higher than I do the buffoons from the national capital!

I'll put my neck out again - if we avoid injury we are in this comp for the winning.

YES YES YES - I thought exactly the same thing. I kept waiting for them to mention how tough a semi at Brookie would be but .......nothing.

A lack of respect for Manly can only work in our favour.

Manly have won 60% of home games this year - 5 from 9 at Brooky (55%) & 1 at the SCG.

So much for Fortress Brookvale this year!

Canberra have won 64% of their home games - 7 from 11.

I know teams hate travelling down to Canberra as it is much colder than in Sydney.......

Manly have won 60% of home games this year - 5 from 9 at Brooky (55%) & 1 at the SCG.

So much for Fortress Brookvale this year!

Canberra have won 64% of their home games - 7 from 11.

I know teams hate travelling down to Canberra as it is much colder than in Sydney.......
yeah we have dropped some games at brookie which is disapointing however
we have also picked up some good scalps on the road
we touched up the dogs at telstra
out played penrith at home, pipped the knaughts at twoheadsville and we got the chooks and souths away aswell.

Not many teams tend to win like that away from home.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4