Stick ya no looker up your arrse

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I would trade 100 Schuster careers for one more season of broken down old Foz. He has more heart in his left nut than the rest of the playing group put together (minus maybe Jake).
party lol GIF by Animation Domination High-Def

I would trade 100 Schuster careers for one more season of broken down old Foz. He has more heart in his left nut than the rest of the playing group put together (minus maybe Jake).
Probably nearly everyone at Manly agrees, but to offer him more than one more year was a legitimate issue so I can’t really blame the club or him.

Meanwhile. Don’t discount the value he will continue to bring this year. Same with Davey and Walker. It’s a young squad and I’m sure they are learning heaps from training and playing with Foz.

Yep schu made a ****e pass on Friday night with 3 minutes left... let's cut him loose & sign foz for another 5 year contract yeah?!

Come on man.. I get what you are saying about heart but that's a big call. Schuster's career hasn't even started and you are writing him off. I would love to keep foz for another year but cap space doesn't allow it. Ideally get rid of DCE, keep foz and shoe and spend the cap space vacated by DCE to work some magic.

Menzies made Cliffy better and vice versa. Give Shu some time to build combinations in the team with certain players. Suddenly the No look pass is expected because players take the time to learn his queues. Last year with consistent footy he was one of our best with his combinations with Garrick, Parker & Foz. It was 5 minutes in one game give the kid a chance

Schuster is and will be a Massive talent, but Foz is a legend in his own right....the bloke was busted and written off 3 seasons ago and has been Manly's most competitive player by a margin with Jake the only bloke close,,,,,if every other Manly player had his heart, we would be Top 4 material.
I actually feel he was better on that right edge than DCE, as he straightens and has that direct approach and is an absolute monster in defence and no coincidence both Oka and Koula looked far more dangerous in recent games.
As for Croker, had a great game besides that dumb kick early in the count, but was 1 of the best for Manly and deserves credit, even looked to challenge the ruck more with a few scoots and made some rugged tackles....1 hit I thought it was Jake, as cut them in half

Come on man.. I get what you are saying about heart but that's a big call. Schuster's career hasn't even started and you are writing him off. I would love to keep foz for another year but cap space doesn't allow it. Ideally get rid of DCE, keep foz and shoe and spend the cap space vacated by DCE to work some magic.
I'm not writing him off. I know Schu well, have seen his talent first hand, and want him to succeed. However, when it comes to Manly, I put all that to one side because the thing I value more than anything on a football field, is guts. Outside of Jake, no one comes close to Foran in terms of playing with Manly spirit. It's a special ingredient that only few possess and it trumps all others. I'll never enjoy a piece of Schuster magic as much as seeing Foran leave absolutely nothing in the tank. It's inspiring, both in a footballing sense, and a way to approach life...he is the epitome of champion!

I guess it's less about Schuster's short comings (I know he'll come good) and more about how much I respect Foran. When he left, it wasn't Manly anymore. Now that he's back, it feels like Manly again.

Des needs to get both DCE and Schuster under control. They are both loose cannons on the field.
Shoe is still young and impressionable. If he sees D(Captain)E doing it then well it doesn't really send a message on game control. I think Des has no control over DCE. No one does. DCE has a lifetime contract Des and the rest of the team don't. That's where the selfishness of DCE and arrogance shines through. He has very little heart. He is all for personal glory. And to be honest I am starting to tire of him and his overblown ego and salary.

Obviously Des hasn't spoken to Shuster about his repetitive no look passed that fools nobody other than his own team mates. Or his lazy prima donna attitude on the field. Because it is constantly repeated. Why not?
Shuster just keeps making the same mistakes over and over. I'm not sure how smart he is.
Schuster is still a work in progress, he needs to pick the right time in attack to use the no-look pass, and supplement it with a dummy and go yourself or just your old draw and pass link up with the backs. Next season no Foz, it's all him, I've got faith in him to be that player that we all know he can be.

Schuster had a great season last year but unfortunately injury has affected his ability to train, which has resulted in him putting on some weight, which in turn has prevented him from stringing together a few matches & develop some consistency.

He'll be right once he gets more minutes under his belt & more miles in his legs.

Schuster had a great season last year but unfortunately injury has affected his ability to train, which has resulted in him putting on some weight, which in turn has prevented him from stringing together a few matches & develop some consistency.

He'll be right once he gets more minutes under his belt & more miles in his legs.
Also, he doesn't bounce back well after longish stints on the sideline after injury. Here's hoping he gets more game time from now on. As much as he gets bagged on here he's still a great weapon for us when a game needs that special moment that only Schuster can bring.

hope that there is not a repetition of keeping Schuster on the bench for so long if he is selected there again . Davey looked fatigued after about 15 or 20 in the 2 nd half and surely time to inject Josh in any case at that stage . Maybe needs a bit more match fitness but still inclined to think he should be starting A S A P . Hardly going to get match fitness with long stints on the bench Be interesting to see how he will go on the weekend with him presumably starting in his rep side .

Good to see him starting. He needs time on the field not wasting it on the bench. He will be better for the run. We forget he is still a kid and is still learning. Playing at International level will be a great experience for him.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4