Stick ya no looker up your arrse

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Foran didn’t want to leave, I know that for a fact. He was pushed out due to the cap and Schuster was promised the 6 many years ago during contract negotiations...Foran ended up signing on not long after and it meant Schu has been waiting in the wings and it was made to clear to Manly that he wouldn’t wait any longer.

I totally understand you wanting to defend Schu, but it’s a bit unfair to say that Foran walked out on us.

Was Foran offered a contract?

You seem to imply they we should have traded Schu out or sold off another player so we could pay Foran the money he thought he deserves at the end of his career

Which player should have Manly sold to keep Foran?

Watched the whole time Schuster has played last year and 2022 ,he has not lost us a game but if he had played 6 in the games we have lost ,who knows .Let's wait till 2023 to resume this thread as Schuster will be playing 6 then .Let's get out there and support the team to make the finals .Maaaanly

Watched the whole time Schuster has played last year and 2022 ,he has not lost us a game but if he had played 6 in the games we have lost ,who knows .Let's wait till 2023 to resume this thread as Schuster will be playing 6 then .Let's get out there and support the team to make the finals .Maaaanly

Very true

Some people just like to bitcch about nothing and unfairly blame one person.

I did the same with Suli, however we are not missing him.
Can we say the same of Schuster?

Suli's looking fitter than Schu by far. Suli would be contributing more than Schu in their current states.

U r comparing apples with bananas and nothing to do with Schuster.

Or are you suggesting Suli plays 5/8th or 2nd row?

Who would Suli replace in your mind? Koula, Parker, Harper or Tippy?

U r comparing apples with bananas and nothing to do with Schuster.

Or are you suggesting Suli plays 5/8th or 2nd row?

Who would Suli replace in your mind? Koula, Parker, Harper or Tippy?
Absolutely agree regarding apples and oranges to their positions. My comment was simply around their current fitness levels.

Absolutely agree regarding apples and oranges to their positions. My comment was simply around their current fitness levels.

Suli hasn't been injured for a couple of years now.
I am sure when Schuster has had the same injury free period, he too will be fit and playing great.

Was Foran offered a contract?

You seem to imply they we should have traded Schu out or sold off another player so we could pay Foran the money he thought he deserves at the end of his career

Which player should have Manly sold to keep Foran?
I would trade 100 Schuster careers for one more season of broken down old Foz. He has more heart in his left nut than the rest of the playing group put together (minus maybe Jake).

I beg to differ. I was at the ground. I was initially surprised we kept off Schuster for so long. When Walker went on I thought we should have sent on Schuster. Body shapes a funny thing but he did not look fit and he was on when we conceded 3 tries in 4 mins - so he had a part to play. His attitude did not look flash. Maybe he was disappointed with being kept off for so long. His play in the last couple of minutes when Manly were chasing the lead and he passed the ball behind Foran (who knocked on) was glaring. I am on going on speculation however if he his manager gave the club an ultimatum about the promise to play 5/8 next year then I am concerned where we are heading next year. He showed zero of Foran's effort. Foran's body is basically busted, walks like a 60 y.o. after every run and tackle BUT his effort to get back up, into line, run hard, tackle hard - I don't think Schuster has that DNA. As per another post - we have DCE and Schuster in the halves next year. How do you feel about that?
Afraid, I’m really afraid ... I’d give anything to have a Pat Carrigan in our team

I would trade 100 Schuster careers for one more season of broken down old Foz. He has more heart in his left nut than the rest of the playing group put together (minus maybe Jake).
Sad part about this, is that we are only 100k short a season to keep foz....but I've got faith in Schuster for next season though.

I beg to differ. I was at the ground. I was initially surprised we kept off Schuster for so long. When Walker went on I thought we should have sent on Schuster. Body shapes a funny thing but he did not look fit and he was on when we conceded 3 tries in 4 mins - so he had a part to play. His attitude did not look flash. Maybe he was disappointed with being kept off for so long. His play in the last couple of minutes when Manly were chasing the lead and he passed the ball behind Foran (who knocked on) was glaring. I am on going on speculation however if he his manager gave the club an ultimatum about the promise to play 5/8 next year then I am concerned where we are heading next year. He showed zero of Foran's effort. Foran's body is basically busted, walks like a 60 y.o. after every run and tackle BUT his effort to get back up, into line, run hard, tackle hard - I don't think Schuster has that DNA. As per another post - we have DCE and Schuster in the halves next year. How do you feel about that?
I suspect if Schuster does have a problem with anything,we’ll hear about it in the media this week given his manager likes to air Schusters grievances pretty regularly

Would be like Hoppa with a walking stick and dark glasses. Stick that no looked up yet arse! LOL

I’m not a Schuster fan right now. Just not doing anything to suggest his reputation.

NYEagle

He has been so hyped it is sometimes hard to criticise him. But he (through his manager who he employs) demanded the club pick him as a 5/8 when he clearly lacks the fitness or the maturity to play the position.

If he or the people around him had any self awareness they would have realised the best thing for his career is to play in a successful team not put yourself above the team and potentially stunt your career.

He reminds me of a fatter more hyped version of feleti mateo so far more hype than substance. I know he is young but if you can't present as a first grader when you are young (his weight) I struggle to see him ever being motivated enough to get fit so he can become the player we hoped he would be.
Speaking of getting fitter , I walked past Manase last night, he makes Schuster look like an olympian

Obviously Des hasn't spoken to Shuster about his repetitive no look passed that fools nobody other than his own team mates. Or his lazy prima donna attitude on the field. Because it is constantly repeated. Why not?
Shuster just keeps making the same mistakes over and over. I'm not sure how smart he is.

Obviously Des hasn't spoken to Shuster about his repetitive no look passed that fools nobody other than his own team mates. Or his lazy prima donna attitude on the field. Because it is constantly repeated. Why not?
Shuster just keeps making the same mistakes over and over. I'm not sure how smart he is.
Des is probably thinking, but what else has he got. I watched the youtube video when he was coming though the lower grades and that was it... mr no look pass

ouch nuts GIF

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4