StG Illawarra Vs MANLY WARRINGAH SEA EAGLES

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
42 - 18 – Very Disappointing

Guys like Orford & Kite should be very ashamed of themselves they needed to stand up and show the way for the young guys but didn't.

Stupid mistakes, Drop balls, Poor kick chase, Forward passes and not one kick in the whole game found space.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

46 - 18 kick to come

Full time 48 - 18 hang your heads in shame.

Out of the 8 now too

I knew that this was going to be hard given the players missing but other have to see this as an oppertunity for a getting a regular slot. Not today !.

This is why Des does not through in so many inexperienced players after a few losses.  This is the sh!t that gets served up. 

Very disappointing. Expected a loss but not one of this magnitude. Absolutely sucks. Certainly wont be watching it on telly. Must win next week.

The next 3 weeks are going to be dicey for the Eagles. Sharks/Toyota Park, Newcastle/Gosford, Tigers/Tigerland? Four games in a row away from Brookie. Not good.
If we're going to make the eight we need to start with the Sharks next week. At least we'll have the team back.
Today I hate St George almost as much as Broncos and Storm.

I hope the cash we get going up to Gosford warrants the loss of home ground advantage to Newcastle.

Could only stomach the 1st half on TV, too many mistakes plus how the hell does Neumann get a game?

Personally I think Matai will beat the report on him, he went with his shins not knees

We were always going to struggle with the quality of player we had unavailable. Our only hope was if Lyon was a late inclusion. Pretty soft through the middle and once again Orford didn't really stand up and try and control things. I hope he had a notebook in his pocket and jotted down some of the things that Soward schooled him in today, particularly kicking game.

We missed the go forward that was the basis of our great win last week. No Choc and Perry meant no penentration. Rose tried hard and I thought Farrar was good. Just need to hope there are no injuries out of Origin and regroup next week.

Orford wouldn't have been taking notes but he should have. When is he going to work out that you don't kick to the opposition on the full. How many of Sowards kicks were taken on the full compared to Orfords. School boys have a better kicking game.

Was at the game today, The Dragons were red hot, what they put on missing the players they were astounded me

For us, Rose was easily the best by a mile. I heard Des give King some accolades after the match as well. We were outplayed by a long, long, and I would have been content leaving with a 12 point loss, didn't expect to be blown off the park like that though

How bad was matai's incident that got him on report ?? Didn't have a view of the screen

JWH didn't impress me a huge deal, seemed more intent on a shoulder charge than wrapping them up and didn't seem to do a lot with the ball

I liked our 2 wingers efforts as well, especially Siniula who got through a lot of work

Cuthbertson didn't seem to be on his game today either, i read of him having a dinner with Stuart during the week as well ...

Kiwi, all that effort to get to this game and see that.  You deserved better.  Do you now see what I see in Orford's game?

the 1st 15 min of the game really killed our chances, Our depth was really exposed

2nd Tackle Kite drops the ball, they score on that set

10min later ball hits the upright, bounces  up to Morris and lazy defence does nothing except for King who chases him all the way

Robbo drops a  grubber while watching the cheergirls walk past, then the dragon get a penalty goal that set

14 - 0

BerkleyEagle, posters mocked me when I talked about how early one can see a win or loss occurring in a game.  Kite stated the obvious with his lack of concentration in the first minute of the game.  It all opened up from there.  When is Des going to have a quiet word with Orford about his kicking options?  Re-signing him doesn't seem to be a viable option.  Soward gave him a lesson on what to do with the ball. 

on another note, had to laugh yesterday when at 2:55 3:00 & 3:05 the ground announcer asks everyone on the hill to please stand up so to allow all the people trying to get to it access

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7