Stewart's Silvertails comment

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member

http://www.silvertails.net/news/5454/Stewart-breaks-try-drought-in-Brooky-downpour.htm

Reading the above article, found this absolute pearler of a comment from Stewart...the undertones are just so ammusing, especially in light of this site and some of the recent debate on naming of the supporters group

"Stewart said Manly need to convert their opportunities as every team for the rest of the season will be gunning for the `silvertails'."

Crusher I am not suggesting that it has any relation to us or the supporters group but i am pointing out the Irony. you do know what that is dont you?

It's what he does to his shirt of a morning.
Hehehehe

Crusher I am not suggesting that it has any relation to us or the supporters group but i am pointing out the Irony. you do know what that is dont you?

I see you've been paying attention to Matas comments.

In answer to your post. Yeah we are the Silvertails and teams are out to beat us.

It was a poor choice of an example of irony, that's all. I think you call that irony :dance: :dance:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4