stewart out-strange decision re wolf

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
DSM5 said:
Ryan, you're such a cock. 'Totally destabilizing' my arse. How was the three try haul 'totally destabilizing'? Obviously the club has planned his return to be staged. This is what's called injury management. We have excellent back-ups so there's no reason to rush things. Hodges is the prime example of what can happen with panic returns. Relax, enjoy the footie, we're in terrific shape, and it's great to see the younger set coming through. And whoever thinks Lewis would be good in maroon and white needs a reality check. He's even more injury prone than Wolfie.

I actually agree with this post. Not the "Ryan your such a cock" part but the rest of it.

It is all about injury management and easing him back into the game. After being out for so long and not having match fitness the first thing that will go is the hamstrings as they are not used to the pressure they cop especially from a back. Brett has speed and is ttrying to get back to where he was pre 2009. Pushing himself to hard will do more damage that good. You only have to look at Hodges.

They same thing will happen to Hoppa when he returns from his sabbatical. Due to lack of match fitness he will get some niggling injuries initially.

mata

give me a call when he apologises.ill be hanging by the phone.you know he will never apologise so why stir the pot.

most non manly fans have sympathy but are getting tired of it and couldnt care less.get on with the footy and do our talking on the field is the right reponse.

as for wolf I really like him.what I dont like is the fact that he has 2 games under his belt where he barely touched the ball by all reports and gets injured at the drop of a hat.with stewart out it is a risk if he goes down given our bench will be all forwards.give him 2 more weeks in reggies to prove his fitness and by all means give him his spot back.he deserves it but not right now.

My mail is he has been solid without really getting any chances to show his stuff.

my main problem with him is that he just looked so fragile when he came back early in the season.he was hobbling every second tackle.he is such a 100 mile an hour intense player and is so slightly built that he needs to be jumping out of his skin fit to not be a real injury risk mid game.why not get him really toughened up before his return.oldfield has been good and is super healthy.a hard wolf is a certianty to be in our side but right now,im not sure.with our bench and no stewart it is a risk we dont need.

Very mature cockjock,simpsons clip

Poor animation,poor jokes and boring story after boring story

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvIj_t3-kC0&feature=related

The Eagle said:
Very mature cockjock,simpsons clip

Poor animation,poor jokes and boring story after boring story

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvIj_t3-kC0&feature=related

Thats how the pros do it ryan :D

South park takes a brain stem to understand the jokes,simpsons however does not,its much like family guy without the shock factor

susan said:
with stewart out you would think oldfield would have earned the right to get the wing spot.i like the wolf but given he is light on match condition it would seem a strange decision,unless oldfield is hurt.anyone know if he is?

it would seem brett is a very dodgy proposition at the moment,much like hodges after long term injury.dont think we will get a great deal out of him this year,thank god for the hoppa.

Oldfield is a rookie - Wolfman is an international.

Seems simple to me.

:)

Kiwi Eagle said:
keeps me occupied for a few mins mate lol. And I will be away for a month soon so gotta get amongst it

When did Kiwi and Ryan become mates? Or did I wake up in opposite world?!

Top points for maturity, 0 points for entertainment...

He scored 3 tries in his last game.

How many other players have done that for us this year? Even half fit he is till a better option than anything else we have

Also, clearly, the club is managing him back week by week. We have a bye coming up so why not give him a two week rest.

Its destablizing lsz thats why, cant you tell. After tonight we will be in lowly 3rd position.

The sky's falling in, the sky's falling in......

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6