Stewart Brothers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
SPARTAN-EAGLES said:
Has anyone heard any news on the Stewart Brothers ? I was just thinking about it today, they haven't come out and said anything about their future from 2013-onwards. It's a bit strange if you ask me as they are senior players in out squad and an integral part of our future :)
Cheers

2013 r u serious. A lot water too cross under the bridge before then.

ERNIE FOR NO7 said:
. . . A lot water too cross under the bridge . . .

You can get away with mixed metaphors a lot easier during the footy season. This time of year? Nup

PONTIAN SEA EAGLE said:
The stewart bothers won't be going anywhere spartiati i have inside info.

Onya PSE - six degrees of separation. We probably have the same source. Heard the same thing today plus some .... But we won't divulge here cause it's the off-season !!!

Well I do know that Gift is on the Gold coast. Saw him last night at the Envy Hotel Broadbeach sitting, chatting having a quiet one. Hope all is well with his partner.

I was out in the city on Saturday night and saw Brett Stewart. He was his usual friendly self and more than happy to have a photo and chat for 5 minutes. I asked him if he would follow Des to the Bulldogs and he answered "No, not at all mate".

mickqld said:
Well I do know that Gift is on the Gold coast. Saw him last night at the Envy Hotel Broadbeach sitting, chatting having a quiet one. Hope all is well with his partner.
You saw him and you didn't say hello ?

bones said:
I was out in the city on Saturday night and saw Brett Stewart. He was his usual friendly self and more than happy to have a photo and chat for 5 minutes. I asked him would follow Des to the Bulldogs and he answered "No, not at all mate".
Which means Glenn won't be either I guess

Manly havnt announced Matt Orford signing for 2006. Does this mean he wont be playing for the club?

bones said:
I was out in the city on Saturday night and saw Brett Stewart. He was his usual friendly self and more than happy to have a photo and chat for 5 minutes. I asked him if he would follow Des to the Bulldogs and he answered "No, not at all mate".
Well done Bones, best post of the off-season so far. Just as well you stopped to say hello.

HELLAS_EAGLES said:
PONTIAN SEA EAGLE said:
The stewart bothers won't be going anywhere spartiati i have inside info.

Onya PSE - six degrees of separation. We probably have the same source. Heard the same thing today plus some .... But we won't divulge here cause it's the off-season !!!

I didnt realise there were so many hellenic sea eagle supporters i thought they all supported the Dragqueens.

Mark from Brisbane said:
I really think you guys are a bit harsh on Spartan, it's a fair enough question.

However Spartan...it is the off season and as such you won't hear much until the New Year...and that's the way it should be!!

You'd like to think it's the off-season,Mark,but the way some are wishing our Spring/Summer away on FB,maybe we do need to be kept right up to date.I love my relaxing break from footy for a few months,but obviously not all.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6