Stewart Brothers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Has anyone heard any news on the Stewart Brothers ? I was just thinking about it today, they haven't come out and said anything about their future from 2013-onwards. It's a bit strange if you ask me as they are senior players in out squad and an integral part of our future :)
Cheers

EAGLES-NEST said:
Has anyone heard any news on the Stewart Brothers ? I was just thinking about it today, they haven't come out and said anything about their future from 2013-onwards. It's a bit strange if you ask me as they are senior players in out squad and an integral part of our future :)
Cheers

Hi there E-N, true there champ, but same could be said about our co-captains. Does anyone think Jamie Lyon will follow Cleal if he goes with DH?

Yeah I agree there H_E :) I hope Jamie doesn't go, I think he has been one o our greatest buys ever :) also great name champ, it got a good ring to it :)
Cheers

SPARTAN-EAGLES said:
Cheers
They say no news is good news Spartan Eagles

I was wondering if anyone had heard what Jamie Buhrer is doing when his contract expires in 2015.

I'm wondering if Hellas and Spartan are related. I talk to myself sometimes but I couldn't be bothered listening.

My cat just died, should I bury it in my tiny back garden, or throw it in the skip across the road?

Hahaha yeah I can see the connection hear PontianEagles, and buhrer won't mention anything, he still has 3 years with the club, he's a future captain why would he talk about what he is doing in 2016 :/?

Julia Gillard hasn't come out and said what she will be doing next year. Do you think she will defect to the Libs?

I really think you guys are a bit harsh on Spartan, it's a fair enough question.

However Spartan...it is the off season and as such you won't hear much until the New Year...and that's the way it should be!!

DSM5 said:
My cat just died, should I bury it in my tiny back garden, or throw it in the skip across the road?

Send it to Belmore and mark it not to opened untill the start of 2012 season.

MadMarcus said:
Julia Gillard hasn't come out and said what she will be doing next year. Do you think she will defect to the Libs?

Mrs Squiggle has no idea what she is doing at present, perhaps a dilomatic posting to Afghanistan would be more suited to her.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6