Stewart and Foran re-signed?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Volley said:
Will most likely definitely be staying. As if that statement doesn't remove all doubts.

Its just news that points in the direction he will be staying, its no confirmation.

It doesn't matter if it's true or not. It is positive speculation, not negative speculation. Therefore - hooray :)

This tweet from the Mole just came up

Good news for @manlyseaeagles fans on 7 news tonight

Wont be at home to watch the news, can anyone watch the news and update what the news is?

Ceagle said:
This tweet from the Mole just came up

Good news for @manlyseaeagles fans on 7 news tonight

Wont be at home to watch the news, can anyone watch the news and update what the news is?
U beat me too it. Just keep in
Mind moley's mail is all over the scoops bulldog and buzz get

BREAKING: Kieran Foran has all but agreed to a new deal @manlyseaeagles til end of 2015!!!!

All but...so has not signed then.

What happened to the pen they found for DCE?

At least it is a positive. Wish we could get....Foran signs with Manly

Jatz Crackers said:
648 posts eh !

Post count might need to be 1000 minimum ;)

Hahahaha slowly working my way there lol.

dowdz said:

Jatz Crackers said:
648 posts eh !

When a star is signing a contract it must be done with a brand new, unblemished mont blanc pen, dipped in the finest black ink. These pens cost around $500 each. Now, if we are signing a reggie for $55k then all we need is a bic pen or a pack of 10 for $2 from a discount store. ;)

I'll believe it when the club issues a press release, has a press conference or the players themselves announce it, until then just more rumours!

captainskin said:
dowdz said:

Jatz Crackers said:
648 posts eh !

When a star is signing a contract it must be done with a brand new, unblemished mont blanc pen, dipped in the finest black ink. These pens cost around $500 each. Now, if we are signing a reggie for $55k then all we need is a bic pen or a pack of 10 for $2 from a discount store. ;)

Aahh thank you Captain for clearing that up :D

COme to think of it, the club should auction off the pens they use to sign the contracts... this could be a new big thing at Manly ;^)

From a marketing / atmosphere building perspective. I'd love to see the club announce any re-signings first at the game on Monday night. Imagine the boost you'd give in the crowd to announce pre-game that xxx, xxx and xxx have just confirmed new deals.

I know it'd never ever happen in this day and age, but would be pretty eventful and a great way to earn positive press / paper inches / tv coverage, if the players to actually sign the contract on the field pre-game. Just for something different anyway.

first home game and all. what a morale boost it would give the crowd to hear such news confirmed. then get into the game with some extra venom.

I hear he has agreed to stay till the end of 2015... Pending NRL approval of the third party deals involved.

bones said:
I hear he has agreed to stay till the end of 2015... Pending NRL approval of the third party deals involved.

Would be great news if it is all true

I will believe this when Perry/Penn or the players announce it themselves. Will be awesome if true, and then its time to wrap up T rex!

Brenton Minshall ‏ @BrentonMinshall

· Open

@RLW_Mole any more news on trex goin to dogs Moley?
The Mole The Mole ‏ @RLW_Mole

Close

@BrentonMinshall Moley tipping T-Rex to stay too - happy at Manly...

IF this is true I will be paying Mr. Invisible a visit to rub his pooch ass in it.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6