Stewart and Foran re-signed?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Disco

First Grader
Premium Member
Twitter is starting to light up with news of Foran and Stewart re-signing.................nothing official yet

Some good news before our home game on the weekend could be good ! Sign them up and lets flog the pussy cats by 30 to show we are back!!!!

pretty sure i stated "nothing official" on the first post, hardly getting over excited

Disco said:
pretty sure i stated "nothing official" on the first post, hardly getting over excited

no, you are to be tarred and feathered my dear friend

Some wood duck who has a supercoach Twitter account just tweeted what he read in the paper, doesn't take much for a rumour ti start on there.

Both have re - signed for 3 years, Also Joey johns and Orford are believed to have signe don as halves coach

https://twitter.com/#!/NRL_SC_Addicts

Still just a few randoms claiming this though, so the waiting games continues

lol maybe he means he has re-signed them for his supercoach team

Dan I have a photo of a screen shot on my iPhone with who I think started this how do I up load it

Jatz Crackers said:
648 posts eh !

Post count might need to be 1000 minimum ;)

Haha, difference is im not claiming to be itk, just posting what i read elsewhere

hopefully the rumours are true but until then they remain just that....Rumours

Cambo said:
Dan I have a photo of a screen shot on my iPhone with who I think started this how do I up load it

You would need to upload it to the internet first or email it to yourself so that you can then use it online.

Then attach it to your post

bob dylan said:
Pretty sure the MWSE site will post any confirmed signings asap.

I wouldn't be so sure, we still haven't seen a confirmation that Orford signed all those years ago

This nuffy twitter is simply rehashing part of the story in todays telecrap about Beale going to the Saints .

With in that story is a section on it being a blessing for Manly , as it now seems certain that Btrett and Keiran will resign shortly . Then says were trying to sign up Johns or Orford as a halves coach as a sweetener to keeping Foz.

bob dylan said:
Pretty sure the MWSE site will post any confirmed signings asap.

I hope its true.
It would put egg all over Rothfieds face for the rubbish he writes.
He said on Sunday that snake was going to be a rooster. He said you heard it here first. What a knob.

He only gets his manly info from Zorba who wants the Stewart's to go so he can say, they left because i am not there. (like he tryed to with Des)

He still is behind the scene making trouble for the front office and some directors with players. They should just wipe him. He is so bitter and twisted.

He just wont move on .

Guys I can reveal That Foran will most likely definelty be staying at Manly

PM me for details, don't want it to be revealed publicly.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6