Steve "The Tiger" Roach

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man
Steve "The Tiger" Roach

On NRL on Fox last night they did a 1/2 an hour segment with "our" forwards coach - Steve Roach - but it wasn't to talk about us, it was to talk about the Tigers. A few things to note here people:-

1. When Blockhead spoke about the Tigers he used the word "we", as in saying him - and The Tigers.
2. Warren asked him if his son would switch codes and play league, after mentioning Wayne Pearces son going to The Roosters, when everyone automatically thought Pearces son would be a Tiger. Blockers reply was "if he came to league, I'd make sure he was a TIGER".
3. Blocker said the most exciting thing he has seen in league in years was all those ORANGE & WHITE jumpers in the crowd at Leichardt. I would have thought it be Manly making it to the finals in years!!!
4. He was more excited than he has ever been when "his" Tigers were in the finals & winning them.
5. For a full 1/2 an hour, he sang the praises of Tim Sheens, the players induvidually at The Tigers, and how much he loves the club.

NOTE:- Roach did not ONCE mention his CURRENT employer.

Earlier on in the year, Roach said emphatically, that if The Tigers ever wanted him back, he would jump ship, and head back there straight away.

He was heard on the radio laughing about Manly's performance this year after a loss, and bagging the team, that lead to complaints made to the club even though he's one of our coaches.

FACT - Steve's forwards this year have made LESS metres than ANY other NRL team in the competition.
FACT - Steve's forwards this year have CONCEDED MORE metres than any other NRL team in the competition.

His performance on NRL on Fox has enfuriated me!!! I am so angry it is unbelievable. How can we all be expected to support a team, that its own staff does not support?

Steve Roach CANNOT any longer be part of The Manly Sea Eagles. His heart does not lie here, so why pay the man. Let him go. In fact, force him to go. I am e-mailling Pat Wilson as I KNOW he has a passion for MANLY with a complaint. I encourage you all to do the same.

This, people, is why we fail.

For anyones info, Pat's E-mail is:-

[email protected]

I'm surprised none of you haven't put up a post on this yet!!!

Steve "The Tiger" Roach

thats pretty shocking dude.

Sorry i couldnt talk last night but Vix and I were just sitting down for dinner and it was our anniversary and all.

But yeah once again Blocker has shown he is unfit to be a coach of the Sea Eagles. We need one of our own not someone just doing a job

Steve "The Tiger" Roach

dont have fox so I missed it!!!

I do understand where he is coming from though as he played his whole career with the Tigers, hard to let them go!!!

Agree that he probably should not be at Manly next year, however I dont base this on his passion for the tigers. It should be based on lack of results from the forwards at Manly!!!!

Steve "The Tiger" Roach

this was my email.

Hi Pat

I will keep this short and sweet as I can imagine you are a busy
man even though we are no longer in the race. I feel I needed to send you a
complaint re. Steve Roach and his performance over the year. I feel as
though this is a bit of a running joke among other supporters that we have a
coach that bleeds ORANGE AND BLACK (please see nrl on fox last night for
evidence) and openly bags our team on AIR (Penrith game) after one of the
most disgraceful performances I have seen from this team.

Simply put he shouldn't be at the club with his attitude, surely in a time
of rebuilding we need people that bleed MAROON and WHITE and not a bloke who
bobs up all over the place due to various indiscretions at previous
employers.

Anyway I have said my piece and am happy I took the time to bring to your
attention what is fast becoming a lesion on this business.

Regards,

Sam ****

he's a grub and shouldnt be involved in anyway shape or form.

Steve "The Tiger" Roach

go vegas go......Did you want your name public though?

Steve "The Tiger" Roach

in a ideal world the forwards coach would bleed maroon and white however we need to get the best man for the job and the best man may not!!!

I am not saying Roach should stay, far from it but getting a former Manly player may not be the answer.

btw, good email Vegas

Steve "The Tiger" Roach

How about someone who opennly doesn't admit to supporting another team whilst he is at OUR club as employment. Do you think Cement would be telling The Bulldogs he barracks for Manly?

Steve "The Tiger" Roach

Cement works for the Roosters, but I get your point Ryan. For one of the few times I whole heartedly agree with every word you have said.

Roach has not performed as a forwards and defensive coach, he;s the guy who should go.

Steve "The Tiger" Roach

How about someone who opennly doesn't admit to supporting another team whilst he is at OUR club as employment. Do you think Cement would be telling The Bulldogs he barracks for Manly?

I only disagreed with the point that we must get somone who bleeds Manly.

Steve "The Tiger" Roach

sam *** nah of course not :)

Steve "The Tiger" Roach

While we're all emailing Wilson, maybe we could enquire as to when exactly we can expect to see something fresh on the official web-site.

I believe it has been static for nearly two weeks. now. That'd make it the only one in the NRL to boast that proud record.

Roach is a fool. 'nuff said.

Steve "The Tiger" Roach

Ryan thats a fair serve. All Block has done is talk up King. As far as I see the fowards haven't improved under him. Thats the bottom line.

He is obviously un professional. From the sounds of this i'd suspect that he has already been given the punt.

Steve "The Tiger" Roach

You's suspect wrong mate. Tiger boy is with us next year. I wonder who he goes for when we play the Tigers !!!

Steve "The Tiger" Roach

Rally people - it's the only way affirmative action can take place !!!

Steve "The Tiger" Roach

You's suspect wrong mate. Tiger boy is with us next year. I wonder who he goes for when we play the Tigers !!!

we can only hope the situation changes between now and the pre season.

can anyone think of any other suitable replacements?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4