Steve "The Tiger" Roach

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Steve "The Tiger" Roach

The best guy for the job would be Spud Carroll, Crowe takes up too much of his time though.

Steve "The Tiger" Roach

Agree, he also has his own gym.

his gym must be around William & Crown St in Surry Hills, saw him in that area last weekend in fitness gear.

he is a bloody monster!!!! would be great to see if he could get the forwards to show the same passion he showed when playing for Manly.

Steve "The Tiger" Roach

this was my email.

Hi Pat

I will keep this short and sweet as I can imagine you are a busy
man even though we are no longer in the race. I feel I needed to send you a
complaint re. Steve Roach and his performance over the year. I feel as
though this is a bit of a running joke among other supporters that we have a
coach that bleeds ORANGE AND BLACK (please see nrl on fox last night for
evidence) and openly bags our team on AIR (Penrith game) after one of the
most disgraceful performances I have seen from this team.

Simply put he shouldn't be at the club with his attitude, surely in a time
of rebuilding we need people that bleed MAROON and WHITE and not a bloke who
bobs up all over the place due to various indiscretions at previous
employers.

Anyway I have said my piece and am happy I took the time to bring to your
attention what is fast becoming a lesion on this business.

Regards,

Sam ****

he's a grub and shouldnt be involved in anyway shape or form.

Great letter Vegas. Loyalties aside, just based on performance alone he has to go!
I like the bit in the letter about bobbing up all over the place due to various indiscretions at previous employers...I could add another story to that list of indiscretions!

Steve "The Tiger" Roach

I agree he has to go.

Bringing up the name Mark Carroll though for the job? Didn't he already have an attempt before leaving to live in the refelctive glow of Souths No.1 ticket holder? It's depends on which side of the bed he wakes up on as to whether he's maroon and white or red and green.

Steve "The Tiger" Roach

Bella these days:

1. Trying to work out which way to play the ball.
2. Still swinging and trying to connect with Harrogan.
3. Still practising to take the first kick-off of a Grand Final.

Steve "The Tiger" Roach

Bella these days:

1. Trying to work out which way to play the ball.
2. Still swinging and trying to connect with Harrogan.
3. Still practising to take the first kick-off of a Grand Final.

I thought of the exact same 3 things when I read the post mentioning Bella

Steve "The Tiger" Roach

Thanx for the post Ryan,
I am going to email 2gb over the weekend, & ask him to explain and then to resign from the Manly coaching staff
this is outragous, How can this Bloke get away with this
I am glad I dont have Pay Tv otherwise there would be a size 10 thru the screen

Steve "The Tiger" Roach

I just honestly can't see how potential sponsors & investors would see one of the teams OWN coaching staff advertising a competitor. Given our forwards are the worst in the NRL, I'd say he should be in damage control, but oh no, he's talking about how his precious son will one day become a TIGER!!! How about your son Blockhead becoming a Sea Eagle? Their the ones putting food in your mouth right now right? As it stands, the Tigers management don't want you there right for whatever reason?

Berkeley - that is fantastic mate, and it shows the courage of your convictions.

Steve "The Tiger" Roach

He was on Sports World this morning with Tim Sheens doing exactly the same thing. His 1st comment was "It's good to be a tiger". I can more then understand him having those feelings but I don't think we need him and his undisputed passion for another team at our club.

Steve "The Tiger" Roach

How about Les Boyd as a forwards coach at least unlike Spud he has done some coaching and mentored Bryant. If nothing else we might break a few more jaws next year

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6