Steve Matai

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Look, just to develop this debate, it has to be asked......a) does allgood have children and b) are they red headed step kid types.

Awesome pwnage is this article.....

http://www.canberratimes.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/matai-says-revenge-is-just-lip-service-20130724-2qjnv.html

Steve Matai has proved you don't need to raise your fists to land a good shot, claiming it would be hard to take revenge on Mitchell Allgood ''when he only takes the ball up four times a game''.

ba ha ha lololocoptor

go Stevie!!!

Just when I thought that I could not love Matai any more than I do, he beguiles me with this :heart:

Stay on the field Stevie, you deserve to hold that Trophy up on October 6th :angel:

An absolute cracker. Great player and obviously has a terrific sense of humour. Well said Steve, I love it.

globaleagle said:
Awesome pwnage is this article.....

http://www.canberratimes.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/matai-says-revenge-is-just-lip-service-20130724-2qjnv.html

Steve Matai has proved you don't need to raise your fists to land a good shot, claiming it would be hard to take revenge on Mitchell Allgood ''when he only takes the ball up four times a game''.

ba ha ha lololocoptor

go Stevie!!!

haha - classic

Stevie is an example of how the media manipulates peoples opinions.
Awesome player. Loyal to his club. Passionate. Plays above his weight. Very irritating to opposition teams and fans because he is Manly.

Whenever I think about Matai & Allgood squaring off again next week, all I can think of is Homer fighting Drederick Tatum in The Simpsons.

thehomertheyfall1_thumb.png

Interviewer: Drederick Steve, what do you think of Homer Simpson Mitchell Allgood?

Drederick Tatum Steve Matai: I think he's a good man. I like him. I got nothing against him, but I'm definitely gonna make orphans of his children.

Interviewer: Uh, you know, they do have a mother, Champ?

Drederick Tatum Steve Matai: Yes, but I would imagine that she would die of grief.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6