Staying The Prince of Brookvale

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Clause is different to an option

Clause is - if this happens contract can be deemed null and void (usually in one parties favor)

Option is - we will sign this for x years, but after y one party has choice to continue or not

Cambo said:
OneEyedEagle said:
the mauler said:
OneEyedEagle said:
I think Brett to the Rorters was all a smoke screen, I stated before if DCE signed then the rest would follow particularly if the club obtained more 3rd party payments to ease salary cap pressure.
The Rooters have got Maloney next year, why would they want Foran???

It's what I have been told . I'm not making claims to believe what Making a big play for someone doesn't mean they will get their man,

They have Mitch Pearce as well

I'm concerned about the dogs they have $$$ and haven't announced a signing of note yet.

I also think souths and the titans will chance foz

True Cambo, dogs are the main concern but as I stated above everything hinged on DCE staying and the rest will follow, wanting a particular player doesn't mean they will get what they want.

Pearce could have a positional change.

I also doubt that T-Rex would want to go back to the slime.

3rd party payments will be key in keeping the team together and we shouldn't go off of the media speculation that is circulating.

In my opinion the media have no clue on player movement and a lot of it is based on speculation and player managers trying to talk up the buying price of the player they have contracted

Just look at how many sides they have snake associated to and some of our other players.

I am just going to sit back, stay cool, enjoy tomorrow night’s victory and wait for some hopefully (fingers, toes and anything else crossed) for good announcements to come from the club on the remainder of the team remaining. If it doesn't happen then of course I will be disappointed but will move on with the flow.

I will wait for an official announcement before I get to excited. I hope we keep Snake and that if he does stay it will lead to more signing

I will be happy at the end of this, we just lose Lussick & Joe. Hopefully one of King or Kite get a deal from the ESL too good to refuse.

Twin Smith said:
I will be happy at the end of this, we just lose Lussick & Joe. Hopefully one of King or Kite get a deal from the ESL too good to refuse.

I will be happy when it is all over with one way or another so we can get on with 2012.
I am so sick of all this f*&ken ****e and speculation.

Whoever decides they should leave can leave if they go to any other team than ours they take a risk - but as I said in an earlier post only Oldfied from our starting thirteen has not played SOO or Test football some players will leave and good for them if they do.

Take a positive outlook - if Foran leaves we may keep TRex, If TRex leaves we could keep Snake and Foran it will sort itself out.

We have young stars coming through who deserve a shot, Buhrer is a starter through and through and loves the club. Lussick could be 'anything'.

Lets enjoy the fact that they are all here this year and we have the best shot since the cheats (who still couldn't pull it off) of going back to back.

The whole episode with Hasler has made everyone here hyper-sensitive to more sea-eagles leaving the club - but this is a two way street - every telegraph and foxsports and grillteam commentator knows that we are hypersensitive to these reports and that they will be re-posted or re-tweeted and earn them more hits and therefore more revenue, when we bite.

This is a tough year to have a team of champions as well as a champion team because everyone else thinks a big payday is on the horizon and throwing overs that aren't guaranteed at our players thinking that each of them will make their new team Manly. They won't.

This is a great team built by an excellent coach who left it to one that would have found a first grade gig a couple of years ago if he wasn't so loyal. We have a champion in charge - a champion team and the best fans, best home ground, best location and what seems like a bloody good COO.

Enjoy it - you have been implored by so many on this site but don't bite the bait.
If some of our players are poached then that's life - they got to win a premiership with us and at least weren't stolen like JWH and Tasi before they got to experience the growth that this club continually nurtures in our young stars.

Go Manly - The Premiers!

1947 said:
torana355 said:
Where is Rambo he said it was a done deal lolz

LOL. You wont see Rambo here for a bit.

He drops a bomb then surprise surprise MIA ...:dodgy:

They just come back as Chuck or Rudi or Rambo. They all sound like 1 person to me.

MPC75 said:
1947 said:
torana355 said:

They just come back as Chuck or Rudi or Rambo. They all sound like 1 person to me.

Take it easy guys Rambofan got 'Friday' right.

It happened after Thursday and before Saturday.

Scoop in my books.

KOMORI said:
Great news if true!!

*waits for Rambofan to confirm......
The deal has been done.Dont you just love the telegraph.

The Eagle said:
Hey Rambofag

[video=youtube]http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrjwaqZfjIY[/video]
We will see about that.Then you can kiss my arse.

mickqld said:
Still waiting for the friday Snake press conference to be announced ???

Read the thread idiot.It never said he was going to do a press announcement today.Dumb tard is dumb.

1947 said:
torana355 said:

Really.Peek-a-boo.He signed today .

Really

Snakes got too much class to announce anything a day before a
Game, I guess it will be tomorrows paper now or Monday's
Or Tuesday's or Wednesday's or Thursday's....? Eh Rambo

I love our new posters who always tell us bad stuff! I long for the day when we get told something good. I wish the mods would just delete them straight away.

Darren said:
I love our new posters who always tell us bad stuff! I long for the day when we get told something good. I wish the mods would just delete them straight away.

Cowardice or friends of trolls is what I put it down to

g'day Eagle, I look at their name and go "here we go", usually I think: we're losing everyone and Penn is going bankrupt, Bears move back with nrl licence to North Sydney oval. That sorta thing!!

The Eagle said:
Darren said:

Cowardice or friends of trolls is what I put it down to

Freedom of speech I think it is called Shane. If quality of posting and accuracy of information was the criteria for maintaining an account then you wouldn't have made the cut either my friend.

Darren said:

All these so called "fans" throw a lot of weight behind the push for a $20 membership fee, with say a Silvertails cap thrown in.
Would weed a high percentage of these dumb arse threads out. (not saying this is a dumb arse thread btw - but alot of the others are)
The downside for Dan is the drop in hits I guess.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6