Stay home

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
If you are from the beaches that Queensland holiday from Xmas Eve just got blown away , QLD now closed to you unless you pay for hotel quarantine for two weeks.

I’d say the border crossings will be up again pretty soon.
Yep and what’s the bet they will be shut by the end of today. Was it like 2-17 cases in what two days? Could be 100 cases at that rate by the end of today. Hope they get on top of it for all you folk living on the beaches. Stay safe friends who live locally.

Timing is great - It's hot and hopefully all the blow ins stay away. We should do this more often. Maybe from November to March every year...

It’s Russian roulette. WA are letting NSW in but with self paid quarantine. You can be sure as shiit that the iron horse Palaszczuk will slam the maroon colour bond door down on NSW. We’ve got one relo from SA (still on track), and one from Vic coming up. Maybe???

its worked before - we have become complacent ... lots of Northern Beaches folk arriving here in Byron for xmas ... !

Gotta be careful or you might get a (north sydney) bear crossing the border!

Ebrn9zeXQAAl7WG

PS: stay safe.

just another example of how easily this virus can spread and is still a serious health threat and just so important how the most limited contact and highly protective measures in place is totally necessary with anyone who could be a carrier . And surely masks completely required also . Hope that this current break out can be suppressed as well as the Ruby Princess incident . being now in the Australian summer should help and quite a bit of luck as well hopefully .

Saw a funny thing [ well it seemed that way ] at one of my local shopping centers when the demand for the rolls was a bit out of control last March or so and someone put a toilet roll in a buskers collection mat . but then again maybe by the end of the day and rolls in even more demand , could have been worth quite a bit .

They don't call us the insular Peninsular for nothing! We're banned from QLD again. I'm banning QLD from the Northern Beaches back. Close down the spit bridge, Roseville bridge and Mona Vale road and we're safe!
Just waiting for a Telegraph article linking the couple from Avalon to the Sea Eagles.
If it was in the footy season at least we'd have a good excuse to not travelling to away games!

I was coming up from Melbourne to see my family in 3 days for the first time in 12 months (and introduce our now one-year-old son) after spending most of the year in lockdown here in melbourne.

Flights and accommodation have just been cancelled, as we would have to do a hotel quarantine just to get home. FFS. This year is crap.

I was coming up from Melbourne to see my family in 3 days for the first time in 12 months (and introduce our now one-year-old son) after spending most of the year in lockdown here in melbourne.

Flights and accommodation have just been cancelled, as we would have to do a hotel quarantine just to get home. FFS. This year is crap.

Sorry to hear .. best wishes ..

I’m presently enjoying detention at her majesty’s, sorry anna alphabet’s, pleasure at present; due for parole next Wednesday and due to fly to the Emerald City that day.

Definitely still planning to get home, the Central Coast(CC), for Christmas and I’ll be staying on the Coast whilst I’m home.

My question is, does anybody know how I can prove to the hillbillies that I won’t have spent anytime in the “Home of the Mighty ‘Eagles“, so that when I transit brisvegas when I’m heading back to the Land of the Unexpected(PNG), anna’s Gestapo(sorry, the banana bender cops, the finest police force money can buy), won’t throw me back in detention? Will a statement be enough, will a CC ID(NSW Drivers Licence) be enough or will I need to provide a GPS tracking history?

Anybody know or have experience in the hillbilly border stuff?

P.S. not really expecting any knowledgeable replies, just having a semi vent due to being in the same room for 10 days now and watching this sh*t unfold in the semi certain knowledge that anna and her people will over-react and slam shut the border, because she can, just like that d*ckhead sandgroper premier.

I’m presently enjoying detention at her majesty’s, sorry anna alphabet’s, pleasure at present; due for parole next Wednesday and due to fly to the Emerald City that day.

Definitely still planning to get home, the Central Coast(CC), for Christmas and I’ll be staying on the Coast whilst I’m home.

My question is, does anybody know how I can prove to the hillbillies that I won’t have spent anytime in the “Home of the Mighty ‘Eagles“, so that when I transit brisvegas when I’m heading back to the Land of the Unexpected(PNG), anna’s Gestapo(sorry, the banana bender cops, the finest police force money can buy), won’t throw me back in detention? Will a statement be enough, will a CC ID(NSW Drivers Licence) be enough or will I need to provide a GPS tracking history?

Anybody know or have experience in the hillbilly border stuff?

P.S. not really expecting any knowledgeable replies, just having a semi vent due to being in the same room for 10 days now and watching this sh*t unfold in the semi certain knowledge that anna and her people will over-react and slam shut the border, because she can, just like that d*ckhead sandgroper premier.
My tip is don’t wear a manly polo, jersey or hat anywhere near an airport

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11