Stats told a story of a bigger win than the scoreboard told (GC vs Manly)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Jado

Reserve Grader
Watching last night the amount of possession GC had against Manly all night really showed up in the stats, and look at the stats we can gain some additional comfort in last nights results as the stats show that rarely a team that far on the wrong end of them wins.

Manly are fully aware of these stats and must control the ball a little better and in our second halves in the finals we can post 18-30 points easily.

sematchstats.png

Stats also saying we had better improve our posessions and not give away so much ball. Stats like that next week and we are gone.

I'm not doom and gloom. We got to work on our defensive structure. All good. I predict that our second half efforts will rise in the finals.

How come the stats don't have penalties, which are the most important aspects of football these days. It was Titans 7 Manly 3.
With some much betting on matches these days it is only a matter of time before a ref will be compromised.

MWSE said:
Offloads will butcher us next week if we don't wrap it up.

Thats one thing we've been poor on, wrapping up offloads thankfully our scramble defense has been top notch.

Yes Who, the penalties are the real killer. Keep those to a minimum and you're almost home. So many tries are scored after a penalty. That's why I fancy Lussick may not get a run in the finals.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4