State of Origin 2023

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
i thought capewell and welch had enough runs on the board for qld. Not mentioned much.

i thought capewell and welch had enough runs on the board for qld. Not mentioned much.
Its more about the runs on the board for Queenslanders feathered freind

Its more about the Resilient Maroon blood than pumps thought their Passionate heart and runs through their veins

QUEENSLANDER !!!
Daly Cherry-Evans makes sensational State of Origin comeback in Maroons ...

I agree with Welch being in, probably in front of Collins. Off topic, we were standing in a filthy slush of toxic gas/slime that call themselves Rabbitoh supporters during Magic Round. No Rabbit players came over but Welch saw my young fella in his Storm hoodie and made a beeline for him. Absolute gentleman, had time for everyone.
And also being a lifelong Qlder and Manly fan we met Paul Gallen too, and cough cough fairness when it's due, he was a good bloke too.
Obviously in public they put their "good" personas on but the kids absolutely appreciate it and will remember it forever.

i am hoping the hammer is marking latrell. Mitchell is a legend and has status and hammer isnt known for his urgency. He is a natural talent but doesnt look likely to contain mitchell or even turbo if they get to test him often. I see a greg inglis style fend in his origin future. Hope its NSW way just quietly

he and walsh may be the future of qld but they should be the immediate future for NSW. Cleary and lui are gritty playmakers that will give the centre guns some room. I really like walsh but no one is watching reecys game like reecy. Could possibly pull a shoulder in warm ups just in selfies or doing his BLUE STEEL but with an enormous amount of self adulation , so cam the depths of insecurity if he chokes on a couple. Need to test that theory

i see a phillip duke moment in his origin future. He might overcome it, he is pretty talented. I wonder who will be in charge of keeping him grounded. It wont be munster, possibly our DCE

chatting to my bro last night. He still lives in brisbane. We are blues supporters and moved up there in 1982. He hates origin because he lives up there and ive never enjoyed it so much after spending the last 10 plus years in sydney and adelaide. It Sucks you soul up there. Without doubt qld have the largest congregation of feral fans in australia. Parra, doggies, riff, not even combined

BUT i Love so many queenslanders , just have to keep the topic on fishin, shooting in Someone elses ute, Good chat

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4