State of Origin 2023

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I’d be surprised if Jake wasn’t allowed to play for Manly this week, completely different kettle of fish between not being able to prepare for a rep game between a club game where he is already embedded into the systems etc

Great to see Tommy make the origin team. He's been a bit down on confidence but showed glimpses of his best yesterday. Origin should do him the world of good. Hopefully he will have a blinder of a series.

Great to see Tommy make the origin team. He's been a bit down on confidence but showed glimpses of his best yesterday. Origin should do him the world of good. Hopefully he will have a blinder of a series.
He will, and then come back busted.

Campbell Graham out, Crichton in.

1684724482128.png

It's a joke that TPJ has been selected to play for NSW. The bloke went on record more than once saying he supports QLD. Jack De Belin would have been a much better pick and has a high work rate. Junior and TPJ dud selections IMO

It's a joke that TPJ has been selected to play for NSW. The bloke went on record more than once saying he supports QLD. Jack De Belin would have been a much better pick and has a high work rate. Junior and TPJ dud selections IMO
This is the sort of anecdote that continues to build the narrative of Queenslanders having more passion for the game. There is no way Qld would have selected him if the situation was reversed.

Luai was the same with Qld, but you can keep him too 🤭

Fittler has gone for size. Paulo, Pangai and Haas are huge props so I suppose he figures he'll batter queensland's pack into submission. He has even opted for the giant Utoikamanu as a 19th player so for Fittler size does matter.

QLD
  1. Reece Walsh (Broncos)
  2. Selwyn Cobbo (Broncos)
  3. Valentine Holmes (Cowboys)
  4. Hamiso Tabuai-Fidow (Dolphins)
  5. Murray Taulagi (Cowboys)
  6. Cameron Munster (Storm)
  7. Daly Cherry-Evans, capt. (Sea Eagles)
  8. Thomas Flegler (Broncos)
  9. Ben Hunt (Dragons)
  10. Lindsay Collins (Roosters)
  11. Tom Gilbert (Dolphins)
  12. David Fifita (Titans)
  13. Patrick Carrigan (Broncos)
  14. Harry Grant (Storm)
  15. Tino Fa’asuamaleaui (Titans)
  16. Reuben Cotter (Cowboys)
  17. Jai Arrow (Rabbitohs)
  18. Tom Dearden (Cowboys)
  19. Christian Welch (Storm)
Coach: Billy Slater
Thank you @rj90 for posting the Great QUEENSLADER Soldiers of SOO War squad

This is the Great Queensland Squad Selected to Slaughter the NSW Blue Sheep

The NSW Blue sheep at training near the Abattoirs
and getting ready to be Slaughtered once again
Bhutan Land Of The Thunder Dragon: Blue Sheep at Gonzola, Haa

Fittler is going to be either a genius or sacked after selecting Pangai Jnr. I haven't watched many of his games but he can dominate a game for about 6 minutes, then ... that's it.
Maybe he's improved while I wasn't watching.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4