State of Origin 2020 discussion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Depends on your PoV mate. Some of us have been waiting almost 30 years for this.....
I think the match at Adelaide should provide a great field for Rugby League. Will be dry and perfect conditions for a fast open style game, unlike Sydney at the stadium in the middle of June when the surface is very wet and slippery. Under lights at Adelaide should provide a good spectacle

Is it just me or does a State of Origin match happening tomorrow night , in the middle of November ( well they will be) just not seem kosher ??

This is ALL about $$$$ and the Chan 9 broadcast deal and little else.
Actually, I thought the money making blot on the Covid season was having 20 regular season games instead of just 15 games with each team meeting each other once. With that scenario, the final 8 teams would have been the same (slightly different order - see link below) and SOO would have taken place in October.

I love State of Origin with all the elite players taking part - it usually produces high quality, high speed, very tough contests. Only occasionally, are there club matches of similar standard (IMO).

Hopefully, tonight's game will be a genuine contest and not a tit for tat try fiesta. (If there are a lot of tries scored, I won't mind if they are all scored by the Blues :clap:)

I support three teams - the Sea Eagles, the Blues & any team playing the Storm. My sister, although born in Sydney, has lived in Queensland for 50 years & supports the Maroons. She was sticking in the boot during the recent run of Maroons dominance - it is time for payback!

The two reserve players for tonight are Brown & Lomax. It is a coolish day in Adelaide with some light rain forecast.

Last edited:
Fellow Queenslanders !!!

The day has come and our time has come to join all our other Historic Super Heros that have worn the Legendary Maroon Jersey and become Maroon Super Heros in our own right

We are prepared !!!
and we know who the Blues players are and we know all their weaknesses and we will confront them on the field and we will exploit them !

Today the only thing that matters is a Maroons win and we are going to get it at all costs and nothing and no one will stand in our way .
We will get this Great win in memory of our Legendary first captain Arthur Beetson who victoriously crowned the SOO series and turned it into a Maroon domination for years to come and today it is our privilege and duty to keep our proud winning Tradition alive

Today We are the underdogs and we will go out there and turn up and play like Savage , Ferocious Vicious dogs with no fear and with nothing to lose as the pressure will be on the Big NSW names and we will watch them cave in under the pressure of the Legendary Maroon spirit that lies in our Legendary Maroon Jersey that we will be wearing and that has tormented and haunted the NSW Blues since the Beginning of the Maroons Sate of Origin Domination

A winning History , Pride and Passion is on our side !!!
QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!!
QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!! QUEENSLANDER !!!
QUEENSLANDER !!!
Cherry Maroon.jpg

I think the match at Adelaide should provide a great field for Rugby League. Will be dry and perfect conditions for a fast open style game, unlike Sydney at the stadium in the middle of June when the surface is very wet and slippery. Under lights at Adelaide should provide a good spectacle
It will be a batsman's paradise with the short boundaries square of the wicket

Very small amount of rain in Adelaide this morning. Right now at 11:38am its cool and a bit overcast.

Conditions for tonight are expected to be good. Temps around 15-16 with some clouds, but they aren't predicting rain.

If 2020 was an ordinary year. Blues by plenty. But 2020 is no ordinary year. This is the first ever origin game of 6 again footy.

Old origin was won and lost up front. This game Qld are taking the mobile and young road, NSW are going a very different path early on if Jurbo, Paulo, and Sifiti all start.

The rule change gives Qld every chance, where any other year it was buckleys and none.
Safiti lolololol.......God I hope QLD win the series!!!

Got money on Gutho and wighton to score so hopefully they see plenty of attacking ball..

Qld are buggered for mine... think dce and Munster are a much more experienced pairing than Keary and cleary, but with the dreadful backline they have, they are going into a gun fight with pocket knives.. either lee dosent deserve a rep jersey and will get shown up tonite in a big way.. esp brenko

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10
10 5 5 -13 10