State of Origin 2020 discussion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Nsw 36 - Qld 6

Ps Go Donald Trump!!! Sleepy joe doesn't know what day it is
I saw an interview of him where he had two of his Grandaughters with him, when asked by the interviewer who the beautiful little girls were he said “ my Grandaughters XXXX ( forget the name ) and .........( very blank look) “......oh deary me !

Imagine living in the US for another four years, as they endure their inelegant decline as a failed state.

Never mind, Iraq can help the Gary Goobers out:

Iraq Sends Independent Observers To Monitor US Election
iraqi-election-monitors-usa-620x349.jpg

Iraq has sent thousands of independent observers to the US to help build public confidence in the struggling nation’s upcoming election.

Iraqi officials said there were some signs of democracy in the United States, but noted that the country still had a long way to go in its goal of running fair and safe elections.

“As America hopefully moves towards democracy, we want to help out in whatever way we can,” an Iraqi spokesperson said.

He said the nation of 320 million people has a long history of war, civil unrest, corruption and poverty, and that many groups had been excluded from voting for generations. “We know from experience that democracy can struggle in these environments”.

The observers will not be armed although it is expected that many of the voters will be.

I saw an interview of him where he had two of his Grandaughters with him, when asked by the interviewer who the beautiful little girls were he said “ my Grandaughters XXXX ( forget the name ) and .........( very blank look) “......oh deary me !
The poor guy has dementia

Did you see the one where he says...

"poor kids are just as smart as white kids"

And "hi im joe bidens husband" hahaha and @Terry Zarsoff wants him over the Donald

20201104_194757.jpg

These are 2 strange looking human beings. One looks like an alien hybrid.. the other a brick. Yes a brick with wonderful hair. I bet Des likes the bricks hair. Sign him up dessie

The poor guy has dementia

Did you see the one where he says...

"poor kids are just as smart as white kids"

And "hi im joe bidens husband" hahaha and @Terry Zarsoff wants him over the Donald
Trump hasn’t won anything just yet.

Trump has presided over nearly 250k deaths as a result of COVID since February. That’s considerably more Americans than died serving during their 3 years, 8 months and one week involvement in WWII. His handling of the crisis is abominable.

Not sure that Biden would have overseen such a schmozzle.

But look, you and your fellow intellectual peasant/fascist travellers would rather concentrate on a few verbal slip ups by Biden (in the finest traditions of Murdoch’s Digital Nuremberg Rally, aka Sky News), than Trump’s demonstrated failings.

Trump hasn’t won anything just yet.

Trump has presided over nearly 250k deaths as a result of COVID since February. That’s considerably more Americans than died serving during their 3 years, 8 months and one week involvement in WWII. His handling of the crisis is abominable.

Not sure that Biden would have overseen such a schmozzle.

But look, you and your fellow intellectual peasant/fascist travellers would rather concentrate on a few verbal slip ups by Biden (in the finest traditions of Murdoch’s Digital Nuremberg Rally, aka Sky News), than Trump’s demonstrated failings.
Peasant? Wow.. you are angry. You and sleepy joe must of forgotten that they predicted 2.1 million deaths in the usa and the number is massively lower. Wouldn't you agree? How bout all the good he's done? Youve been brainwashed by the media and you think im a peasant :rofl: didnt joe biden claim over 200 million deaths? Bahahahaha sleepy joe the husband of joe biden

If there was any doubt Gould was only watching one side in the GF,it was removed with his comments that Kaufusi isn’t a player that goes down.If I’m not mistaken,Kaufusi went down in the last 10 minutes of the GF

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7