State of Origin 2020 discussion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
NSW have such a ****e mentality. Cull Frizell, Cordner, Papenhouzen in. Didn’t watch close enough but how did gutho go?

Add that to having to remember to ..

Learn and call every player by their first name .
Call the number of every tackle ..
Call players off side and advise them not to get involved ..
Call when to break from the scrum ..
Call when the defence can move up ..
Have 159,413 rules that can be interpreted 879 different ways ...
And the big one. Telling the captain he can use the captains challenge.

View attachment 15911Just for those who think Lomax has excellent hands....
What are negative plays? Do they mean dropped ball? If so, why complicate the terminology?
Geeze, our sport is being hijacked by idiots.

What are negative plays? Do they mean dropped ball? If so, why complicate the terminology?
Geeze, our sport is being hijacked by idiots.

Hard to argue with that. Very American.

Negative plays ... shows errors on that list

NSW forwards definitely went missing, and effected Cook threat from dummy half. Thought the turning point was the way QLD forwards came out and bashed NSW in second half and DCE hand his hands on everything from then. Great game.

I think NSW will be a lot better in second game. Went away from their game plan and have strike players like Crighton who I would bring into centre and play Wighton at 5/8. Sonic to come into selection although would not drop walker off the bench. Cam Murray was a big loss.

Listening to MMM this arvo in the car and they had Mark Geyer on talking about the game and one thing he said was pretty much spot on. When Qld came back in the 2nd half, NSW had taken the foot off the accelerator and just could never get it going again. Their forwards were largely out on their feet which as you said hampered Cook's running game, and it also saw to it that Cleary and Keary were kept out of if and it really wasn't until Cody Walker came on that NSW even looked like threatening in the last 20.

NSW will definitely be better for the run because a lot of them hadn't played for a month. But, at the same time ... the exact same applies to Queensland doesn't it.

Listening to MMM this arvo in the car and they had Mark Geyer on talking about the game and one thing he said was pretty much spot on. When Qld came back in the 2nd half, NSW had taken the foot off the accelerator and just could never get it going again. Their forwards were largely out on their feet which as you said hampered Cook's running game, and it also saw to it that Cleary and Keary were kept out of if and it really wasn't until Cody Walker came on that NSW even looked like threatening in the last 20.

NSW will definitely be better for the run because a lot of them hadn't played for a month. But, at the same time ... the exact same applies to Queensland doesn't it.
Fittler & the whole team were too cocky! We’ll win this easy lololol......the arrogant look on his face when NSW scored the first two tries showed what I’ve thought for a long time......useless coach.

Fittler & the whole team were too cocky! We’ll win this easy lololol......the arrogant look on his face when NSW scored the first two tries showed what I’ve thought for a long time......useless coach.

What Fittler has proved with his coaching of NSW, as opposed to when he failed as Chooks coach, is that he needs the elite players to be successful.

Its a fair question, Jake did nothing to demonstrate that he's a $900K player this year. We need to gauge whether this is just because of how he's been told to play or whether he's playing to his potential and we just payed serious overs

Thank you, the one observation I was able to make was that he looked a lot more effective when he played direct, took the ball at pace over the advantage line and passed at the line to a support player also playing straight ... than he did when he takes 2 steps laterally to get some width in the attack ..

But as he played both ways on Wednesday night I guess there is not a lot of difference that can really be introduced into his game in attack ... other than to mix it up ...

In defence I think he always plays a 9/10 ...

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8