State Of Origin 2011 Game #3

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Glen played really well. Choc was hit and miss. Low on impact, let in Smiths try through laziness on the line. Too much sideways running. Improved late in game, but not his best performance.

Uate, Lewis, Gallen and Gifty looked good and had an impact. Pearce, Mini, Morris and Gidley not up to this level and were woeful. The rest just turned up and got outplayed. Qld too good.

I will say that Thaiday is a 5 star c*ckhead though.

Chip and Chase said:
Glen played really well. Choc was hit and miss. Low on impact, let in Smiths try through laziness on the line. Too much sideways running. Improved late in game, but not his best performance.

Uate, Lewis, Gallen and Gifty looked good and had an impact. Pearce, Mini, Morris and Gidley not up to this level and were woeful. The rest just turned up and got outplayed. Qld too good.

I will say that Thaiday is a 5 star c*ckhead though.

100%

blitzkrieg said:
Really? If it was an Eagle it'd be a non-event on here, clumsy yes but hardly an 8pt try.

Text book 8pter that one

NSW scored 6 tries to 4 tonight, doesn't register that way on the board though

Kiwi Eagle said:
blitzkrieg said:
Really? If it was an Eagle it'd be a non-event on here, clumsy yes but hardly an 8pt try.

Text book 8pter that one

You could very well be right KE, but you see worse most weekends............................Funnily enough from Smiths team!

minichello was the one who was slow up and got in the way.choc was good tonight.only NSW forward who threatened the line all night.gift,lewis and gallen were tireless as well.simply outplayed in the halves as usual.

How was Lewis any good? He let through someone for a try. All the team, bar Gift, were crap. 'The best half-back in the world' was absolute rubbish. 'We'll do it for Mini"....... go blow Stuart.

Captain of the Gate said:
How is it a terrible team? Its almost identical to the one that owned QLD in game 2. It could be the team of the Century playing and it would get a no here. Jesus Christ himself could be in the team and you would all say its the worst team ever get rid of Sticky

:huh:
were we wrong??? See all comments warranted..

Captain of the gate, you must be the only one around who noted that Qld played like crap in SOO 1 & 2. 'NSW owned Qld', you must be jerking off. Qld played poorly in both those games and NSW only just got over the top of them in game 2. I thought JC was in the team, wasn't Hayne playing? Now onto Sunday's game.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6