State Of Origin 2011 Game #3

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If Jennings is out then please don't tell me they are thinking of playing Hayne at centre !!! If they are then NSW can kiss the game goodbye.

eggson said:
If Glenn didn't do the last training due to his back i can't see why they'd risk him playing.
Would be great to see the Blues win, i'm flying up to Gympie on friday and it'd be cool to see lots of sad QLDers

Being a Gympie resident is sadness in itself.

Chip and Chase said:
If Jennings is out then please don't tell me they are thinking of playing Hayne at centre !!! If they are then NSW can kiss the game goodbye.

Thats the plan (apparently)

Mark from Brisbane said:
Chip and Chase said:

Thats the plan (apparently)
He said please don't tell him Mark.

Jatz Crackers said:
eggson said:
If Glenn didn't do the last training due to his back i can't see why they'd risk him playing.
Would be great to see the Blues win, i'm flying up to Gympie on friday and it'd be cool to see lots of sad QLDers

Being a Gympie Queensland resident is sadness in itself.

Wolfpack said:

Happy to accept that observation with the sole exclusion of the place where i reside, as I have found it to be an authentic duplication of Gods Country.

Jatz Crackers said:
Wolfpack said:

Happy to accept that observation with the sole exclusion of the place where i reside, as I have found it to be an authentic duplication of Gods Country.

Even the Corso?

I've have just heard the confirmed list, Glen Stewart is starting on 2nd row, GOOO GIFT! And Choc is on the Bench. Make the Blues and manly proud!

So can we sent Minichello out to the farm already?

He is painful to watch so far, absolutely horrid.

Gifty is playing very well, despite the Roosters contingent doing their best to lose it all on their own.

Yep NSW is finished. Ah well back to club footy, Gift and Choco plays well and stay healthy above all. Yeah Minichello is horrific, past his prime. Stuart should have begged on his hands and knees to get the Snake.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2