• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Best I seem him play was not scoring tries, but setting up Uate for 3 tries in a game....this is also a good look.
Personally a fan of Walker, but if Staggs is near the most destructive youngster in the game and 1 of few players I would exchange Walker for.
Best case scenario, Walker plays his best ever season and we keep the entire team together.
I think Staggs was close to coming to Manly last time

Last edited:
if manase goes peared shape in court. A player swap with the storm could be a soluition walker for hectic cheese

Needs a change of environment. I'd welcome him, especially if this reduces his price. Would not be the worst offence we have on our books, unless Fainu is not guilty and we can manage a Walker>Staggs swap.
The way negative player behaviour impacts on a club's image and has the potential to derail a season, I have no desire to sign the likes of Staggs. The way the cap is, you just cannot afford to be paying someone to sit on the sidelines for misdemeanours. It is crippling to a football club.

The way negative player behaviour impacts on a club's image and has the potential to derail a season, I have no desire to sign the likes of Staggs. The way the cap is, you just cannot afford to be paying someone to sit on the sidelines for misdemeanours. It is crippling to a football club.
Agreed. We have already reached the limit of our dickhead quota with "some" of our current squad members. The Fainu situation has already derailed 2020, and Walkers repeated idiocy seems to have no bounds. No more imported dickheads please Des.

Agreed. We have already reached the limit of our dickhead quota with "some" of our current squad members. The Fainu situation has already derailed 2020, and Walkers repeated idiocy seems to have no bounds. No more imported dickheads please Des.
Will you still consider Fainu a d1ckhead if he gets off? What about his three exceptionally talented brothers? Are they d1ckheads?

Rugby league is not a game of tiddlywinks between chaps of character.

There is always Polo - those guys are squeeky clean - at least in public - tennis anyone?

Will you still consider Fainu a d1ckhead if he gets off? What about his three exceptionally talented brothers? Are they d1ckheads?

Rugby league is not a game of tiddlywinks between chaps of character.

There is always Polo - those guys are squeeky clean - at least in public - tennis anyone?
Manase Fainu was charged with wounding a person with intent to cause grievous bodily harm, affray, and recklessly causing grievous bodily harm in company. Yep he definitely qualifies as a dickhead JUST for being committed to trial for the three serious charges listed above. If he is found guilty he graduates from plain dickhead (for being involved in affray in public) to a complete scumbag coward, who stabbed someone in the back at a church dance. So yep he qualifies mate.

Manase Fainu was charged with wounding a person with intent to cause grievous bodily harm, affray, and recklessly causing grievous bodily harm in company. Yep he definitely qualifies as a dickhead JUST for being committed to trial for the three serious charges listed above. If he is found guilty he graduates from plain dickhead (for being involved in affray in public) to a complete scumbag coward, who stabbed someone in the back at a church dance. So yep he qualifies mate.
I don't know what happened - I wasn't there. As for what he's been charged with - I'll reserve my judgement until the trial is complete.

because the police/prosecutors never get it wrong right?

Why couldn't or wouldn't we develop Harper, Burbo, Parker, Koula instead?
Bear in mind Walker is 26, and Suli is 22.
Agreed. We also have Tupiluto for four years, and others coming through the junior ranks. One more incident and Staggs wont be welcome back to the NRL. If we need to look outside the club I think Capewell could fit in very nicely. He also passes the "no dickheads" test, and would come on reasonable coin as well.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4