• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Manase Fainu was charged with wounding a person with intent to cause grievous bodily harm, affray, and recklessly causing grievous bodily harm in company. Yep he definitely qualifies as a dickhead JUST for being committed to trial for the three serious charges listed above. If he is found guilty he graduates from plain dickhead (for being involved in affray in public) to a complete scumbag coward, who stabbed someone in the back at a church dance. So yep he qualifies mate.
So you’ve presumed him guilty & a dickhead with SFA proof.....

Agreed. We also have Tupiluto for four years, and others coming through the junior ranks. One more incident and Staggs wont be welcome back to the NRL. If we need to look outside the club I think Capewell could fit in very nicely. He also passes the "no dickheads" test, and would come on reasonable coin as well.
I think Capewell would be great & think he knows a fair few dickheads.......arghhhhhhh!

Last edited:
Agreed. We also have Tupiluto for four years, and others coming through the junior ranks. One more incident and Staggs wont be welcome back to the NRL. If we need to look outside the club I think Capewell could fit in very nicely. He also passes the "no dickheads" test, and would come on reasonable coin as well.
Manly fan growing up as well

For 113 years .. people have been saying that bad player behaviour drives fans away from the game .. and sponsorship will disappear .. and in every year that I can remember the list of drongos has been significant, .. but here we are 113 years later and the game has gone from chook raffles to a billion dollar business and entertainment giant ... and I am yet to see a club disappear because of player behaviour .

For 113 years .. people have been saying that bad player behaviour drives fans away from the game .. and sponsorship will disappear .. and in every year that I can remember the list of drongos has been significant, .. but here we are 113 years later and the game has gone from chook raffles to a billion dollar business and entertainment giant ... and I am yet to see a club disappear because of player behaviour .
Maybe so, but would it not be better to build a strong culture with quality players that are quality people as well?

Maybe so, but would it not be better to build a strong culture with quality players that are quality people as well?
Strong cultures are built by building strong characters
In time most players benefit from the sporting team environment
To some players it is a long process but they get there in the end

The moral of the story
These young men / players may be stars on the field but down to earth they face their demons like the rest of us.

.. but here we are 113 years later and the game has gone from chook raffles to a billion dollar business and entertainment giant ... and I am yet to see a club disappear because of player behaviour .

well...

Norths did, but that was on field induced.

lololocoptor

Yes .. and that has been the goal for 113 years ... and many have tried ... but mugs will be mugs ...

Very different situation with the advent of mobile phones and being able to record or disperse anything of general interest including dubious actions of professional sportspeople . Also with full time professionalism for high profile sport , plenty of spare and leisure time on offer , well paid and consequently bad or objectionable behaviour or conduct in public or elsewhere probably will never be totally eliminated for this group . And serial offenders in particular , even more opportunity to go off the rails a bit .

i wasn’t at eatons hill so i won’t comment if he did it or not. but i what i do know about him. is he is a grub and has no place in a manly jersey

Didn't Capewell get his dick sucked by a bloke for some coin? Not sure he passes the test

Last edited:

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8