• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Walker settled in the centres and in form is just as damaging as Staggs
Think the REAL question is whether Walker is motivated to perform on a consistent basis and for more match time in each game. Previously "Lazy" would describe his play. If answer is Yes he is then Bozo would be right, if no - get rid of him.

I think this year is jorges last with us, walkers contract is also up. With those two gone we would have some cash to spend on a decent player

I think Harper has the makings of a very good FG centre, and Burbo has the pedigree to be an excellent first grader too. Between those two I don't think we need to be chasing a player like Staggs, especially if he's injured and has a rep for being in trouble off the field.

Has he ever strung 3 good games together since he has been here ?
He has occasionally shown glimpses of brilliance but has regularly shown stupidity and SFA.
You also mentioned consistency ,His only consistency has been little value for money year in year out.
Happy to be proven wrong ,and I've been waiting.
I get your point feathered friend
This is mine .
Since the NRL centre of the year has been here he has been moved from his natural position where is his most potent and he has also had a few injuries which hindered his form
I hope all our players prove us wrong and live up to the high standards our legendary club demands of them

Think the REAL question is whether Walker is motivated to perform on a consistent basis and for more match time in each game. Previously "Lazy" would describe his play. If answer is Yes he is then Bozo would be right, if no - get rid of him.
From my perspective I did not see a lazy walker . I saw a frustrated walker playing in his unnatural position and playing in a dysfunctional team that could not get out of second gear.
Walker at his best in one of the best

I assume this is for 2022 ?? In which case it's worth a look for sure as Walker is off contract at end of this season so we can reassess his worth depending on contribution this season. Staggs has potential and looks a good talent and still young. I'd take him over Walker on recent performances

I’d be happy to see Walker move on, and I rate Staggs highly; however, I can’t see the financials working out. We also have some exciting prospects coming through that could play centre.

From my perspective I did not see a lazy walker . I saw a frustrated walker playing in his unnatural position and playing in a dysfunctional team that could not get out of second gear.
yep he is in my team that is for sure - quality centre and not a bad fallback as pivot

yep he is in my team that is for sure - quality centre and not a bad fallback as pivot
Four seasons of highlights? A little skimpy for me. Several of the tries were repeats, and we got a lot of chest-thumping and goal kicking.
The music score should be changed to 'Tubthumping' by Chumbawamba.
I'm not a big fan. He obviously has ability but he will need a big 2021 to change my opinion of him.

He wanted and demanded 5/8 remember. Didn't want centre? Good old days you played where the coach told you to.

Four seasons of highlights? A little skimpy for me. Several of the tries were repeats, and we got a lot of chest-thumping and goal kicking.
The music score should be changed to 'Tubthumping' by Chumbawamba.
I'm not a big fan. He obviously has ability but he will need a big 2021 to change my opinion of him.
Not sure who did the highlight reel but he has scored more tries than those.

Walker settled in the centres and in form is just as damaging as Staggs
Damaging to who or what, BOZO? So far this season he's damaged his reputation, the club's preparation (and reputation) and a poor, defenceless pizza. He's rarely on the field, which means he rarely damages opposition teams. A lot of maintenance for very little result.

Agreed Ron E Gibbs there's only so much glitter you can throw on a turd ,sorry Bozo I love ur passion and commitment and this is not personal,but u can't sugarcoat things ,he's a liability with very little return

Agreed Ron E Gibbs there's only so much glitter you can throw on a turd ,sorry Bozo I love ur passion and commitment and this is not personal,but u can't sugarcoat things ,he's a liability with very little return
Love BOZO's passion, too, mate! I want Walker to do well, I really do, but mostly he's been a huge disappointment. Sad thing is, he always seems to be his own worst enemy.

Gotta say I reckon Walker has been his own worst enemy off the field. I see him as a class centre who has done a reasonable job at 5/8. Loyalty can only stretch so far and I expect he is on his last chance. I believe it is human to make mistakes in life but if you repeat the same mistake/s give yourself an uppercut.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4