Stagger me!!!!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
Well lads, posting my little article about Jason King's re-signing has seen me banned from ME yet again!

Honestly, can anyone tell me what was so inflammatory about it?

Well heaven forbid that a fan would be passionate enough about their club to sit down and write an opinion piece about a major signing. A true supporter wouldn't do that!

Ah yes, I forgot that most ME readers prefer the Daily Telegraph to high brow publications like the Herald and the Guardian. :p

its alright mata drown those sorrows with a nice red!

Are you banned or was your article just deleted? (Strange but oh well!!! Obviously didn't tickle the fancy of one of the admins?)

The Bird article is still up and posts that you have enter still read as being yours.

[blockquote Worker"]Are you banned or was your article just deleted? (Strange but oh well!!! Obviously didn't tickle the fancy of one of the admins?)

The Bird article is still up and posts that you have enter still read as being yours.[/blockquote] Article was deleted and now I can't log in. That normally means a banning. Believe me, I've had lots of experience!

Nothing was wrong with it mate, God knows why it was deleted.

Anyone know who would of made the delation/banning? Zorba or Sgt?

isnt zorba down with the squad - he was in the photos

would that mean that it was someone else with admin priviedges??

Either way its a disgrace - I can understand some of the stuff but not this one

It would be someone who hates Matabele (could be many then) :twisted:............somehow there may of been a "hidden agenda" behind that article. :wink: If anyone could find one please let me know :lol: :lol:

The "hidden ajenda" is there for all to see. He loves the Manly club!

hahah mata your a clown
You called him a queen maybe they thought you were saying King was gay.

For what its worth i think your a harsh bastard to king come to think of it your a harsh bastard to most people ya **** :wink:

If that's what they thought then their comprehension skills are sadly lacking.

At least "The Bird" still flies over there. I'm surprised that wasn't interpreted as a rude gesture. :roll:

As a matter of fact, matabele took plenty of bashings over the last season for his endless support of king. Although he still see's him as a player with some improvement needed to be the player he is talked up about... their is still some love their. :wink:

The article wasn't an exercise in King bashing. I was trying to summarise the arguments for and against King. Yes, I did cop an incredible bashing from sue last year because I felt she was overly harsh on King - given that he rushed back from a serious injury to help the side.

However, he will now also be compared with Kite who made the Origin side last year. It will be VERY interesting to see how those two go in the same side this year. I put Kite ahead of King but it is quite possible that I'll be proven wrong.

As for princess and queen? A simple play on words. Some people need to understand that not everything is written to be taken literally. But it takes a bit of brain power to get to that point. :idea:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4