ST yart for next week

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Fluffy

Journey Man
Just reading over the threads and the ST yart for next week is looking rather skinny with all the players we need to drop.

1. TTurbo
2. ?
3. ?
4. Kelly
5. Uate
6. ?
7. ?
8. Lawrence
9. ?
10. ?
11. ?
12. ?
13. JTurbo

14. ?
15. ?
16. ?
17. ?

Coach. ?
Assistant coach. ?
Fitness Coach. ?

Last edited:
Just reading over the threads and the ST yart for next week is looking rather skinny with all the players we need to drop.

1. TTurbo
2. ?
3. ?
4. Kelly
5. Uate
6. ?
7. ?
8. Lawrence
9. ?
10. ?
11. ?
12. ?
13. JTurbo

14. ?
15. ?
16. ?
17. ?

That looks about right. It'll be tough - especially without a coach - but I'm pretty confident we'll do better than yesterday.

He'll be on fire I reckon mate. Imo we are bringing in a rep quality front rower. Week after AFB, a pissed off Taupau, and Lane should be available..and Perrett a week after that maybe.
Thats the problem ,when they are too pissed off ,the penalties come a knockin.

1. TTurbo
2. Hiku
3. Whare
4. Kelly
5. Uate
6. Gutherson
7. Foran
8. Lawrence
9. Parcell
10. Gower
11. Bhurer
12. Glen Stewart
13. JTurbo

14. Jack Littlejohn
15. Matt Ballin
16. James Hasson
17. Will Hopoate

Coach. Des hasler
Assistant coach Geoff toovey
Fitness Coach. Donny Singe

He'll be on fire I reckon mate. Imo we are bringing in a rep quality front rower. Week after AFB, a pissed off Taupau, and Lane should be available..and Perrett a week after that maybe.
Ok maybe things are a little brighter after all, however it's still going to be a rough game this week if our bench rotations stay the same, need to drop brown IMO keep Cullen or replace him with Hastings. Myles, Bainbridge on the bench with one surprise, hopefully someone like Hoppa with a point to prove although I think he's still to be cleared.

Nates got to go, Api bye bye, Brown chiao.

Apart from TT,JT,MT,AFB,DCE, DW and possibly BK, we are a team made up of players that other clubs would not chase; and are playing like it.

We need a minimum of 3 of the reject players we bought to be competitive this year; ie WM (gone), CS (pp by tigers), SL (pp bulldogs), AU (pp knights), BG (full fare Manly), FW (full fare), LP (pp by dogs), and JH (full fare Manly).

So far AU shows promise. Jury out on the rest. Long season, but not looking promising.

The real test of a players worth is how much another club is willing to pay to get them. From what we have seen so far, they won't have to pay very much.

Not saying we are spoon favourites, but we are heading in that direction if the roster doesn't change.

Twenty may cry injuries/suspensions/no money/no resources, but at the end of the day the RACI points to him being accountable.

1. Turbo
2.Taufua
3.Walker
4.Kelly
5.Uate
6.Green
7.DCE
8.Lawrence
9.Hastings
10.Lussick
11.Sironen
12.Winterstein
13.Jurbo

14.Cullen
15.Bainbridge
16.Myles
17.Lane

1. Turbo
2.Taufua
3.Walker
4.Kelly
5.Uate
6.Green
7.DCE
8.Lawrence
9.Hastings
10.Lussick
11.Sironen
12.Winterstein
13.Jurbo

14.Cullen
15.Bainbridge
16.Myles
17.Lane

At least you've had a go mate, if Lussick is back that would be a fair side.

They just need to go up and do the simple things right, complete the sets , be nice to the ref, tackle well and let the pressure build on the opposition.

And don't panic, yes they'll score, and maybe often and if all we do is " stay in the fight" I'll be very happy.

I don't expect a win, but would love to see it not be a flogging.

We can do it, we have to believe it and so do they.

I heard from an official of our club (Barrett) that at least Lussick is due to return next week, and Lane was pretty close this one.

I hope you're right mate. Journo Scott Bailey tweeted yesterday that his recovery is slower than recently expected and won't be back until round 5 as originally scheduled.

Good luck if you think that Green is going to be dropped after just 2 games.

And I think we're all wishful thinking that Brown and Api will be dropped.

If Darcy and Lane are back this week I'd actually expect Barrett to drop Bainbridge and Kennedy.

This is who (IF Darcy is back this week) I think the team will be. Players in brackets are who I think should be picked:

Tom Trbojevic
Jorge Taufua
Dylan Walker
Brian Kelly
Akuila Uate
Blake Green
Daly Cherry-Evans (c)
Brenton Lawrence
Api Koroisau (Jackson Hastings)
Nate Myles
Frank Winterstein
Curtis Sironen
Jake Trbojevic (vc)

Cameron Cullen
Lewis Brown (Billy Bainbridge)
Shaun Lane
Darcy Lussick

If he plays, for his first game back I'd have Lussick on the bench. Besides that, as much as he is Mr Plod, Myles is a bit more solid in defense, less prone to missed tackles.

In the pre game interview on ch 9 before the first game Barrett said the only one missing is Lussick. So icant see players like plod. Brown and Api being dropped anytime soon. It will only be through injuries.

Baz said he wasn't going to coach safe this year... let's hope he acts on that for the first time this season.

Team to play the Cows.

1) Turbo
2) Tafua
3) Walker
4) Kelly
5) Uate
6) Green
7) DCE

8) Lawrence
9) API
10) Lussick
11) Sironen
12) Winterstein
13) Jurbo

14) Cullen
15) Lane
16) Myles
17) Amone

- Cullen is a must. Showed great potential in his limited time last week.
- Lane and Lussick back in although both will be a little underdone for obvious reasons.
- Amone to get a shot over Brown who has underperformed. Runs hard. Gets through his tackles. Solid. 101kg. Current u20's NZ Lock.

- Amone and Myles out when Tapau and AFB come back.

Realistically that is just 1 change that Barrett could have made so far in Amone for Brown.

Lane was named but didn't pass the fitness test so Bainbridge came in and Lussick is injured and unavailable, replaced by Kennedy.

In the pre game interview on ch 9 before the first game Barrett said the only one missing is Lussick. So icant see players like plod. Brown and Api being dropped anytime soon. It will only be through injuries.

Well given AFB, Perrett, Taupau and Lane all did not play on the weekend I think he is keeping something up his sleeve and not letting it out in the media so you probably don't have to worry.

oops, hope I didn't blow this wide open

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4