St helens fan here

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Cheers guys this is filling me with confidence now after had 2 poor signings last few years in luke douglas and joseph paulo. Will be watching the manly game now each week on sky sports. Good luck with the rest of your season guys fingers crossed you get the the final this year
And so you should feel confident. I second all the above comments....Joel always puts in 100% every game, inspirational leader and above all, a top bloke who we will miss heaps.

As others have said you've got yourself a solid player. Strong in defence, can hit a hole and is a real inspiration and leader among the playing group. I really hope he works out for you as I'm a St Helens fan. I really got into my Rugby League as a 10-12 yr old which coincided with our premiership in '87. So when Michael O'Conner and Paul Vautin had stints at St Helens around that time and with Kevin Ward coming to Manly, I became a St Helens fan by default.
Ha kevin ward now my dad has never shut up about him calls him definition of a tough hard prop. Ask any st helens fan whos old enough he always makes their best 17

Joel is a very good player and bloke. He won't be going just for a paycheck he will be one of the few players who actually mean he is going for a new challenge. Avoid the wait and make him your captain straight away. You will not regret it.

Born leader.

He'll be your best forward, he does the little things right and is one of those blokes who just doesn't give up throughout 80 minutes. Although the community side of things will be different he'll be the leader there too. Top pick-up

He will be a top flight backrower over there next year, there's no doubt in my mind. Joel is strong all round on and off the field. The ultimate proffesional

Hi folks so signed here to get you views on joel thompson. So the news has broke yesterday that he will be with us from next season. Cant say we have heard of him before so wanted to get your opinion of what we are to expect. Is he a player you will miss and someone who has a positive influence on a match or will he be another joseph paulo whos on the decline of his career and just after a retirment package
Welcome to our great Manly Sea eagles forum @Saint92 . You have a winner in Joel Thompson . He has been a very respected and consistent performer in his 12 year stint in the NRL . He will provide your team with experience and resilience . Joel is not the type of character to go over seas and retire . Joel is a very dedicate and proud character who always looks forward to the next challenge . He wont disappoint .
We would love to hear from you in the near future on how Joel is progressing with your club .
Go the Manly Sea eagles !!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8