Spy cameras

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
You're kidding yourselves if you think the police service are going to arrive to your rescue - they're too busy setting up speed traps at the bottom of hills where the speed changes from 100 to 60.

Suggest you move or take matters into your own hands.

I do agree with that Mata , but on the other hand I have met some great helpful police oficers in my area. Basically , and I understand , all the can do is follow the law as it stands , which really doesnt help me.
Get this , we were told by a magistrate if we wished to film the guy , from my house , doing what he does , i need to get him to agree to being filmed.
**** me. Excuse me sir , do mind if i film you trashing my house. Why , not at all.
The only time i can film him anonymously is when he enters my property. Now i get the privacy laws , but there needs to be exceptions to the law.

Earl there is only one way people like this ever learn, and thats the hard way. While it probably wont help you, it will stop it from happening to others.

just get a friend of a friend whom you dont know to "randomly" see this and film it on his mobile phone then let him report it to the police as a good citizen.

Fluffy is on the right track.

Its not essential, but if the friend of a friend could also arrange for another friend (who also is not known to earl) to be with him to corroborate it would make things easier for the police to make their decision to become involved.

Earl I am sorry but i hadn't been paying much attention to the thread so i am not sure is exactly what you are trying to stop and where it is occuring but i did notice you mention that you were told you had to get permission to film which i do have some knowledge about and can be some help. The easy way to get around getting permission is to place a notice on your house stating that security monitoring devices may be in use.

In regards to the range and what can be picked up from my experience even if you were to encroach on his property there is bugger all that can be done about it. I had a situation where neighbouring shops in an arcade were broken into while i was in the vicinity working back late at night. I didn't realise that anything was happening until the next day the police interviewed me because they had seen that i was in the building at the time. When i asked them how they knew this it was because all my movements were captured on next doors camera while i didn't have anything to hide it did make me question the legality the general consensus was that it is is normally only the origin of the camera that is taken into account not how far the view takes into account as it varies so much between models.

If you are looking for a reasonably low cost solution bunnings and dick smith etc sell a lot of the swann security products which are still reaonable but are at the budget end of it

Earl, it doesnt seem like you have a problem.

You have a spuds bodyguard, a gigolo, a hitman, and a few snakes and spiders on your side. Whats the other bloke got other than a bad attitude.

Earl I am sorry but i hadn't been paying much attention to the thread so i am not sure is exactly what you are trying to stop and where it is occuring but i did notice you mention that you were told you had to get permission to film which i do have some knowledge about and can be some help. The easy way to get around getting permission is to place a notice on your house stating that security monitoring devices may be in use.

In regards to the range and what can be picked up from my experience even if you were to encroach on his property there is bugger all that can be done about it. I had a situation where neighbouring shops in an arcade were broken into while i was in the vicinity working back late at night. I didn't realise that anything was happening until the next day the police interviewed me because they had seen that i was in the building at the time. When i asked them how they knew this it was because all my movements were captured on next doors camera while i didn't have anything to hide it did make me question the legality the general consensus was that it is is normally only the origin of the camera that is taken into account not how far the view takes into account as it varies so much between models.

If you are looking for a reasonably low cost solution bunnings and dick smith etc sell a lot of the swann security products which are still reaonable but are at the budget end of it
Very interesting!!
Thanks Spud. Maybe a sign might make him think twice. i would also be interested if he noticed the sign and made a complaint. Why complain when you have nothing to hide? And I reckon he would complain.

I would give that a go earl it is pretty easy to put on a bit of bluff, for good measure i would buy some of the fake security cameras and put them stratigically around the house they look like the real thing but will only set you back about 20 bucks

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4