Spud Carroll on the Footy Show

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Anyone watch last night? They did this Rivalries of yesteryear segment. They spent heaps talking about Chief and Spud's famous rivalry in the '90's. Classic stuff, those two went at it hammer and tong. But then they were classy enought to shake hands wholeheartedly last night and showed there were no ill feelings. Spud came across in a very good light - he spoke well, even if his eyes have nearly closed up. I'd love to see him on our coaching staff - think of the respect he commands.

The Elias & Fenech thing was the best bit on the show in years. Elias was just winding Fenech up brilliantly, he might have been grub but gee it was funny watching Fenech get the sh!ts.

Anyone know what phone company Elias owns? I always see him around Nth Sydney, he drives a nice Porsche.

the low life used to push Let's Talk Communications, I didn't know if he is still an owner of it...

Benny has it all over Mario in the IQ department, the Falcon had steam coming out of his ears!

Loved the Spud V Chief segment, thats how it should be, was the highlight of the show, which to be fair isnt a great achievement.

One of the great highlights is that night game where Chief charged Spud but knocked himslef out, then Spud goes over and stands over him. Awesome stuff. He gave us our mean streak during those great few years.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4